Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Spectrum synth suite patches

Has anyone got any tips or fave patches from The Spectrum synth stable By Thomas Burns @burns_audio ?
I have made some interesting presets with the very cool spectrum randomiser script/patch from @wim
https://patchstorage.com/spectrum-parameter-randomizer/
Will see if I can bundle them if anyone is interested!

Comments

• I made a bunch with randomiser for Spectrum and Modal and want to share them but I dind't found how to do that in AUM

• I would definitely be interested. Feel like I haven't quite reaped the full potential of this suite.

• Very very interested in sharing and receiving. I haven’t utilized this app enough either...

• ONE DAY there will be patch sharing in Spectrum, sorry that it doesn't exist yet. I have a show booked start of March. Preparing for that has taken up all my spare time.

• @burns_audio said:
    ONE DAY there will be patch sharing in Spectrum, sorry that it doesn't exist yet. I have a show booked start of March. Preparing for that has taken up all my spare time.

Good luck!

• @burns_audio said:
    ONE DAY there will be patch sharing in Spectrum, sorry that it doesn't exist yet. I have a show booked start of March. Preparing for that has taken up all my spare time.

Still anticipated !

Fantastic app!

• Can you run the Mozaic randomizer in Zenbeats?. Is there a way to make it work as a midi plugin?.
    This is a great script!. Thanks.