Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Incoming FAC app

Comments

• No question!

• looks like candidate for best sounding iOS reverb... #instabuy

• Yup, instabuy!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m curious: TB Reverb has been scratching my shimmer itch for a while, but FAC has always been an instabuy for me

• @Dr_M said:
    Link?

Not out yet

• Obviously I don’t need it.

Equally obviously, I need to keep my FAC collection complete AND it’ll be ace.

• FAC yeah!

• edited February 2020

@jipumarino said:
    I’m curious: TB Reverb has been scratching my shimmer itch for a while, but FAC has always been an instabuy for me

Looks like a stripped-down, easier-to-use alternative to TB Reverb.
    TB is still my favorite.

• @rs2000 said:

@jipumarino said:
    I’m curious: TB Reverb has been scratching my shimmer itch for a while, but FAC has always been an instabuy for me

TB is still my favorite.

More so than FF’s filter?

• @audio_DT said:

@rs2000 said:

@jipumarino said:

TB is still my favorite.

You mean Pro-R?
    I already got the FF bundle inside Auria Pro so I won't purchase it again but TB Reverb has so far covered my AUv3 reverb dreams :smiley:
    For the more exotic ones I'm using convolution reverb anyway.

• Is there really anything to be found beyond the blackhole?

• @rs2000 said:

@audio_DT said:

@rs2000 said:

@jipumarino said:

TB is still my favorite.

You mean Pro-R?
    I already got the FF bundle inside Auria Pro so I won't purchase it again but TB Reverb has so far covered my AUv3 reverb dreams :smiley:

Yeah, I meant Pro-R. I was just curious - I own a few reverb apps and they all have their own character. For me, Pro-R is the "cleanest" of them all, but others are great, too, including the TB one. I also really like Eventide Spring, which is very nice in certain situations.

• @audio_DT said:

@rs2000 said:

@audio_DT said:

@rs2000 said:

@jipumarino said:

TB is still my favorite.

You mean Pro-R?

Yeah, I meant Pro-R. I was just curious - I own a few reverb apps and they all have their own character. For me, Pro-R is the "cleanest" of them all, but others are great, too, including the TB one. I also really like Eventide Spring, which is very nice in certain situations.

It sure doesn't hurt to have the choice :smiley:
    Recently I've found spring reverb impulse responses, who knows when I feel like trying them...
    I've played a Yamaha organ with spring reverb when I was a child and it sounded downright awful but you never know, one day I might find it appropriate :D

• @rs2000 said:

@audio_DT said:

@rs2000 said:

@audio_DT said:

@rs2000 said:

@jipumarino said:

TB is still my favorite.

You mean Pro-R?

It sure doesn't hurt to have the choice :smiley:
    Recently I've found spring reverb impulse responses, who knows when I feel like trying them...
    I've played a Yamaha organ with spring reverb when I was a child and it sounded downright awful but you never know, one day I might find it appropriate :D

The best thing about a real spring reverb is the sound it makes when you whack it. If anybody builds that into an iPhone sim with the accelerometer I’ll be in for minutes of fun.

• @klownshed True! I definitely loved doing that as a teen even if it got me yelled at or dirty looks sometimes.

• @animalelder said:
    @klownshed True! I definitely loved doing that as a teen even if it got me yelled at or dirty looks sometimes.

That was Stooges bassist Dave Alexander’s first instrument in the band (smacking around the spring reverb unit) before graduating to the bass.