Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Swing per drum part

Is there any drum sequencer that allows to insert swing individually for each drum part?

Comments

• edited February 2020

Not specifically a drum sequencer, but Xequence allows fully configurable real-time adjustable swing per track or track lane, which can include drum clips.

• Amazing! Thank you!

• Long way around but, set up as many instances as needed of Brams X0X for each drum voice, and set the swing for one drum voice per instance.

• That's smart...being around for a small amount of time in the ios music creation environment, i have to say that Rozeta family is keep impressing me each time I am looking for something to achieve. It's just a complete solution for major and important aspects of electronic music, generally. Loving it!> @audiblevideo said:

Long way around but, set up as many instances as needed of Brams X0X for each drum voice, and set the swing for one drum voice per instance.