Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Line 6 Sonicport VX iOS 13 bug. Fixed in 13.4 beta

As the title says, if you had issues with this particular sound card, it’s been fixed in the 13.4 beta. Finally.

Comments

• Good to hear! 👍🏻

• edited February 2020

@alecsbuga
    Do you know if the sonic port unit as well was fixed ?

I'm curious to know where you got that info though.
    On Line 6 forums, no one knows yet if that beta 13.4
    will fix the issue... someone today just asked there
    Line 6 to confirm that the new beta had fixed the issue...
    but no answer from Line 6...

https://line6.com/support/topic/50210-sonic-port-ios-13-ng/page/4/#comments

• Hi, where did you come by this information? There’s nothing official on the Line 6 forums.

• edited February 2020

Excellent news, I wanted to use my sonic port VX today to record guitar into my iOS 13 iPad and had to go via the laborious usb cable/cck/power supply workaround. I was coming to terms with the fact this would never be fixed.

• @steve99 said:
    Excellent news, I wanted to use my sonic port VX today to record guitar into my iOS 13 iPad and had to go via the laborious usb cable/cck/power supply workaround. I was coming to terms with the fact this would never be fixed. I guess that means some forgiveness will be forthcoming from all the frothing agitators who felt compelled to label the people at Line 6 as devious criminals?

If sonicport is fixed I will then take away my bad reviews, of course.
    If not, they will remain until things get fixed.

Voilà

• Because I have a freaking Line 6 sonic port and I’ve installed the latest beta. Geez :))

Also I googled and found a random forum on their website and they acknowledged the issue and said Apple will fix it in a next update. Apparently there was a bug in CoreAudio.

Anyway. Glad it works. Time to record some guitars into BM3

• @Mmmwahaha said:
    Hi, where did you come by this information? There’s nothing official on the Line 6 forums.

I’ve heard nothing either, just some bluster from line 6, saying Apple are working hard with us, but no conformation! Been using the irig HD, quite happy with that.

• @alecsbuga said:
    Because I have a freaking Line 6 sonic port and I’ve installed the latest beta. Geez :))

Also I googled and found a random forum on their website and they acknowledged the issue and said Apple will fix it in a next update. Apparently there was a bug in CoreAudio.

Anyway. Glad it works. Time to record some guitars into BM3

Wow, I feel so relieved reading this!
    I will be able to finally update to IOS 13 !
    Thanks for letting us know Alecsbuga, really

• @Johnba edited my post, not pleased with my own attitude. Hoping for a happy ending for all.

• Wow so awesome!

• @alecsbuga said:
    Because I have a freaking Line 6 sonic port and I’ve installed the latest beta. Geez :))

👍 :D