Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Got the reverb to support this Italian team.

Waiting for other people opinion after thinking about getting others, since unfortunately I have a lot of similar effects in my nuclear arsenal😂

• I’m waiting for the amps. I demoed them on my Mac and they are really brilliant. Instabuy for me. Then, one by one I’ll get all the FXs

• I feel the reverber a little bit metallic and distorted but maybe amai have to play a little bit more with it.

Are they suggested only for guitar te similia or they sound good also on other sounds?

• Their fuzz is really good!
    Their tube screamear too!

• Bring on the bundles nembrini!! ;)

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    Bring on the bundles nembrini!! ;)

Yes please🤘🤘🤘

• @Faland said:
    I’m waiting for the amps. I demoed them on my Mac and they are really brilliant. Instabuy for me. Then, one by one I’ll get all the FXs

same here. Really excited with that Soldano...

• I took a dive on the phaser cuz I've been on a phaser kick yet never owned a Phase 90...not too impressed with the replication or the sound. Tried the free chorus as well, and with FAC out there...not too impressed. Think I'll just skip the rest, I've already found my iOS amp solution.

• @oat_phipps
    Out of curiosity, what is your preferred amp sim solution on iOS?

• This begs for a bundle just so you can buy everything at once... These apps are an embarrassment of riches.

• I’m interested in that fuzz too... anyone try yet?

• Never mind just saw video in another thread

• edited February 2020

@0tolerance4silence said:
    @oat_phipps
    Out of curiosity, what is your preferred amp sim solution on iOS?

None. I finally switched back to hardware and use the Strymon Iridium amp and IR Cab as my guitar amp. It has Deluxe Reverb, Ac30, and Marshall models. It's simple and to the point. The Strymon is pricy, but you can go with one of the Joyo amp simulators (like $50 I think) and probably still be way more satisfied than with any iOS amp sim I've tried (which is all of them I'm aware of).

• I've got a line 6 hd500, it's more than I ever need. I'm after something to quickly capture a tune/mood at night without getting out of bed :) I know... lazy :D

• @0tolerance4silence said:
    I've got a line 6 hd500, it's more than I ever need. I'm after something to quickly capture a tune/mood at night without getting out of bed :) I know... lazy :D

This implies that you sleep with your guitar?! No judgement here

• None taken, and yes... actually 2 :)
    One on each side of the bed. If I'm extremely lazy I may let one sleep next to me.

• @oat_phipps said:
    I took a dive on the phaser cuz I've been on a phaser kick yet never owned a Phase 90...not too impressed with the replication or the sound. Tried the free chorus as well, and with FAC out there...not too impressed. Think I'll just skip the rest, I've already found my iOS amp solution.

Yeah I downloaded all the freebies (I mean why not?) and bought the Phaser as it is the one stand alone effect I can't recall having as an AU.

It says it's influenced by the Phase 90 and just as @oat_phipps found, it really doesn't nail that flllpppttt-whoooosh type of thing that the 90 or Small Clone are famous for when using it on guitar...

BUT, I tried it on a vibraphone patch in NanoStudio 2 and it was brilliant. Totally gave the vibes this thick wooly tone with a nice top end sizzle. The analog delay totally has that bucket brigade sound so if you're going to try one of the free effects, that is a great one.

So for $4 I am happy. I think the dev is doing the best thing possible with AU's that are going to be
    (for better or worse) given the first impression response of "Oh, look another AUv3 reverb", "Another AU compressor", etc.

The guitar/rack mount effect angle is another unique point, although as my experience taught me, these aren't just guitar effects by far...

• I have to say that, while the overdrive plugins are awesome, the modulations are a little weak in sound. And it’s weird, as a good distortion should be more difficult to achieve in the digital world.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have SansAmp and the Lofi Vintage Clipper (which free I think). I really like them both on electronica/beats.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited February 2020

The bundle is out:
    Analog Rack Bundle di Nembrini Audio
    https://apps.apple.com/it/app-bundle/analog-rack-bundle/id1498349796

• Thanks @Faland.

I’ve completed the bundle😹

• @Faland said:
    The bundle is out:
    Analog Rack Bundle di Nembrini Audio
    https://apps.apple.com/it/app-bundle/analog-rack-bundle/id1498349796

Thanks 😊

• A little worried about the price: the same bundle for desktop costs $79.
    If they maintain the same proportion for the amps, we risk that on iOS they cost about $ 45 each.

• Here’s a demo of the 5 free apps + The Bass EQ, which is stunningly good.

• edited February 2020

Sale for the desktop bundle.

Cheaper than on iOS...

• I do need a phaser...