Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas

Comments

• @reasOne said:
    well that’s a nice surprise!!! thank ya spider!
    gonna play with these asap

Hope you enjoy them, mate! 🙏

• @Spidericemidas said:

@david_2017 said:
    That came out of the blue! What a treat! Thank you good sir!!!

Been busy working on this project for the past few weeks. It was going to be 50 presets, but I couldn’t stop! So many sweet spots still to discover in Continua!

Always a BIG pleasure to see thread with your name popping up here 👊🏼😁 haha
    Keep up your amazing work mate!!!

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Import worked flawlessly. Bit late to try the patches out right now but thank you very much already. Very, very cool.

Export/import procedure in Continua is very quick and easy. I like this method.

• @craftycurate said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hbv5fpxzvo0aaf/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Legend 😀

PS. Am currently finalising a free mini tribute bank for SB Factory called “Spiders in Space” 👍 Some gently shifting pads which are your trademark plus some fun rhythm generators (including a 4 channel chiptune-o-matic) and an all in a groovebox! Will post soon.

Ooh nice! I did start a bank for Factory ages ago but got distracted by LaGrange and then miRack and then Continua. The 4-lane motion sequencer in Factory is a highlight. Very good for rhythmical expressive patches. Good luck with the bank!

• @Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

spider sounds are the first thing i go to in sunrizer and now...continua 🤣😎 oh and not to forget mito and primer !
    for all you sleeping on primer... grab it now!! its free, it’s auv3, and spider has spun his web there 🤣

• @hypnopad said:
    Just made my new favorite synth even better! Thanks again.

It is a great sounding synth with many awesome sweet spots to discover!

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Spidericemidas you have set yourself a high bar, very much looking forward to hearing you surpass it :) Thanks much, off to have a fiddle....

EDIT: Superior stuff (and thanks so much for the ultra clear install instructions!).....

Export/import procedure in Continua is pretty nice and easy. There’s so much this synth can do. I’ve only scratched the surface of what it is capable of!

• edited February 2020

@reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

spider sounds are the first thing i go to in sunrizer and now...continua 🤣😎 oh and not to forget mito and primer !
    for all you sleeping on primer... grab it now!! its free, it’s auv3, and spider has spun his web there 🤣

@Spidericemidas where can we get the patches for Sunrizer?never mind. Found it here:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/27639/sunrizer-synth-spidericemidas-2-free-nautical-theme-preset-pack

• @reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

Primer is deceptive. On the face of it, it looks quite limited. No mod matrix. Very little in the way of assign options for LFO and Envelopes. But it’s got just enough for a wide variety of good sounds if you tweak carefully and make the best of what’s there. 🤓🎧🎹🎛🎚🕷

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hbv5fpxzvo0aaf/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Thank you maestro. Top job, as usual!

• @echoopera said:

@reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas where can we get the patches for Sunrizer?never mind. Found it here:
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/27639/sunrizer-synth-spidericemidas-2-free-nautical-theme-preset-pack

Also, my first Sunrizer bank is included in Sunrizer’s web library which you can obtain directly from within Sunrizer’s own web browser.

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    You’re a beast @Spidericemidas / going to test run your presets very soon / thank you sir

I certainly look like a beast after this one! Continua has deprived me of adequate sleep for the past few weeks! It’s a great synth! 😵🤯🤪😂

• @reasOne said:
    and dang i didn’t know L7 was an au!

WTH. Neither did I.

• What ypu made presets for Primer? Love that synth! It’s capable little workhorse!
    Where can i get them?

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

Primer is deceptive. On the face of it, it looks quite limited. No mod matrix. Very little in the way of assign options for LFO and Envelopes. But it’s got just enough for a wide variety of good sounds if you tweak carefully and make the best of what’s there. 🤓🎧🎹🎛🎚🕷

• @Tones4Christ said:
    What ypu made presets for Primer? Love that synth! It’s capable little workhorse!
    Where can i get them?

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

@Spidericemidas said:

@reasOne said:

Yeah I’ve got 157 presets in Primer on iOS. Joe at Syntorial made them part of Primer’s library in an update last year. If you have Primer already, the update should load the presets. If getting Primer now, the bank is included with the synth.

• Sounding great !

Muchas Gracias !!!

• @DatGood said:

@reasOne said:
    and dang i didn’t know L7 was an au!

WTH. Neither did I.

Unfortunately, it is a very buggy one at the moment... I'm sure they will sort it all out though.

• Gracias @Spidericemidas ! Got a couple of song ideas from your presets :smiley: .

• Thanks 🔥🙏🏾

• Just magic - as usual. Many thanks Spider - your sounds always demonstrate the musical potentials of the gadget.

• Thank you!

• @Spidericemidas
    Xmas in Feb.
    Your stuff is so tasty

• @rrc2soft said:
    Gracias @Spidericemidas ! Got a couple of song ideas from your presets :smiley: .

That’s great to hear! 👍

• @Soundscaper said:
    Just magic - as usual. Many thanks Spider - your sounds always demonstrate the musical potentials of the gadget.

Many thanks! Musical sounds are always the goal! 🎹🎛🎼🎶

• @Littlewoodg said:
    @Spidericemidas
    Xmas in Feb.
    Your stuff is so tasty.

Thanks! These were fun to make. Continua is very interesting to work with.

• Lovely sounds. Thanks :)

• @Fruitbat1919 said:
    Lovely sounds. Thanks :)

👊😎🇬🇧

• Hands down, in this zip file is contained more than I would need for 2020 music making, haha! Such great pluck and pads. Had Time to dig deeper and ... ya you know I am a fan ;)

• @david_2017 said:
    Hands down, in this zip file is contained more than I would need for 2020 music making, haha! Such great pluck and pads. Had Time to dig deeper and ... ya you know I am a fan ;)

That’s great! @echoopera has already posted a couple of vids on the forum demonstrating some techniques with SunVox and L7 using only these Continua patches, and they sound really nice working together and complementing each other. Here’s a sweet one from another thread.

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/comment/748159#Comment_748159

• @Spidericemidas man i tell you...i just cannot get enough of these Continua Patches of yours. Had a nice little session with them this evening along with a couple stock and Hainbach bits in Quanta being fed by the MPC One.

Thanks again so much for these blessed patches. Also, everyone on this thread be sure to look up SpiderIceMidas on SoundCloud. He is a master craftsman at composition and production.

Here’s another little contribution to this pocket of our beloved universe:

Track:

Video: