Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Crunck V2 by Nembrini Audio S.R.L.

edited February 2020 in General App Discussion

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1493297046

Description:

Just move the Gain knob from 0 to 10, and as you do you’ll find a variety of Crunck V2 Guitar Amplifier tones, from metal to fusion, rock to blues.

In the Crunck V2 Guitar Amplifier plugin you can choose to use the build in cabinet a 4x12 loaded with Vintage 30 speakers or bypass the cabinet section.

Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect

Comments

• And it's free! :)

• Thanks @White
    Actually, the name is Nembrini.
    But, really weird, the typo in not your, it is misspelled in the AppStore! 😮

• Nembrini are due to release their paid for amp sims for iOS soon, I believe. The MRH810 is simply amazing IMHO, and their Soldano VST sim is rated very highly.

• @BillS said:
    Nembrini are due to release their paid for amp sims for iOS soon, I believe. The MRH810 is simply amazing IMHO, and their Soldano VST sim is rated very highly.

This is very cool. I really hope they will.

• @Faland said:

@BillS said:
    Nembrini are due to release their paid for amp sims for iOS soon, I believe. The MRH810 is simply amazing IMHO, and their Soldano VST sim is rated very highly.

This is very cool. I really hope they will.

Igor (Nembrini main man), told me recently he was hoping for an end of February release, but I am not sure which plugins will be released when. But yeah, it’s very cool!

• Awesome thanks!

• @white thanks for the heads up . This is an amazing sounding plugin. Just ran some drums through it with cabinet bypassed. Nice chunky sound

• edited February 2020

Whoaaa this thing sounds amazing! Free, are you kidding me?!!! No perceivable latency whatsoever. Massive for warm blues to clean sounds. Likely not great for metal but who cares, I don’t.
    It’s great to have a cab sim too but I’d pay for a spring reverb IAP any day if dev feels inspired.

Thank you!

• edited February 2020

Not sure if can save user presets - anyone?
    Edit : yes sorted

• IMHO i think it’s perfect light like this as you can always add any reverb you wish to the Au chain. I meed a great au octaver or pitch for my favorite setup.

• Thanks for this

• edited February 2020

This is the first AU guitar sim plugin I like it. I think we should emphasize that it’s out.
    First, I think you should correct the title @White. Second maybe @thesoundtestroom could have good material for a great demo, third @flo26 could record some cool guitars with it.

• @Faland said:

First, I think you should correct the title @White.

if you search for “Nembrini” in the App Store you get no search results. You have to search for “Nembtini”. :-/

I wonder if the developer misspelt his name deiberately or accidentally?

• @klownshed said:

@Faland said:

First, I think you should correct the title @White.

if you search for “Nembrini” in the App Store you get no search results. You have to search for “Nembtini”. :-/

I wonder if the developer misspelt his name deiberately or accidentally?

I don’t know, in any case I emailed them about the typo.

• Cool. Haven’t tried it yet but hope there will be some more cabs available. Not everyone is a 4x12 V30 fan

• Yeah would really love a single 12 celestion❤️

• Just love it. Great tones and really responsive. Can’t wait for the Soldano one.

• Nembrini are excellent! I hope they bring PSA1000 and the Lofi Vintage Clipper over. Both really good desktop plugins.

https://www.nembriniaudio.com/collections/all

• Nice, new name for me, looking forward to their other ports.

A lighter alternative to reeling out the trusted Bias/ToneStackery.

• @Faland said:
    This is the first AU guitar sim plugin I like it. I think we should emphasize that it’s out.
    First, I think you should correct the title @White. Second maybe @thesoundtestroom could have good material for a great demo, third @flo26 could record some cool guitars with it.

I have corrected the mispelling in the title 😊

• @White said:
    https://apps.apple.com/app/id1493297046

Description:

Just move the Gain knob from 0 to 10, and as you do you’ll find a variety of Crunck V2 Guitar Amplifier tones, from metal to fusion, rock to blues.

In the Crunck V2 Guitar Amplifier plugin you can choose to use the build in cabinet a 4x12 loaded with Vintage 30 speakers or bypass the cabinet section.

Works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect

nice!!!!!!

• @BillS said:

Definitely an instabuy for me if it does happen, the free version is great, just threw down a few tracks in Cubasis with it, its sounding nice and warm too

• This is brilliant. Try it with Alpha for some great sounds. Just could do with a wet/dry knob unless I’m missing it?

• I'm (perhaps) very different, but I've downloaded it and found it to sound VERY "metallicaly digital"... I've tried to add Reamp and a Fender IR cab in order to soften the sound, but I couldn't obtain something near as great sounding as any other amp sim... 🤔

• It sounds great!

• edited February 2020

@flo26 said:
    It sounds great!

I'm SO curious to hear a demo !... 'cause I really can't manage to have an even "acceptable" sound 😳🤔.

• Just gave it a whirl - on first impressions I like it. I prefer to use IMPulstation with a cab IR rather than the built-in cab sim, but Crunk overall has a nice warm sound that I like.

• They've confirm me that in the next weeks they’ll put out several plugins on iOS, including both the amp sims. 👍🤤

• @Faland said:
    They've confirm me that in the next weeks they’ll put out several plugins on iOS, including both the amp sims. 👍🤤

Nice! This sounds great.

• They’ve fixed their name on the AppStore.

Nembtini no more.