Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas

Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hbv5fpxzvo0aaf/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Comments

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

OMG OMG OMG. you are a legend sir. Can’t wait to use these aural hallucinations to dream to 🙏🏼💕👊🏼™️

• very cool, thanks!!!!

• You’re a beast @Spidericemidas / going to test run your presets very soon / thank you sir

• edited February 2020

@Spidericemidas you have set yourself a high bar, very much looking forward to hearing you surpass it :) Thanks much, off to have a fiddle....

EDIT: Superior stuff (and thanks so much for the ultra clear install instructions!).....

• Just made my new favorite synth even better! Thanks again.

• @Spidericemidas said:

Legend 😀

PS. Am currently finalising a free mini tribute bank for SB Factory called “Spiders in Space” 👍 Some gently shifting pads which are your trademark plus some fun rhythm generators (including a 4 channel chiptune-o-matic) and an all in a groovebox! Will post soon.

• Thank you! Great sounds.

• Import worked flawlessly. Bit late to try the patches out right now but thank you very much already. Very, very cool.

• 🙏🙏🙏🙏

• well that’s a nice surprise!!! thank ya spider!
    gonna play with these asap

• That came out of the blue! What a treat! Thank you good sir!!!

• Had a go this evening with a few of @Spidericemidas wonderful patches and decided to capture some of them via L7 Looper in AUM:

• Thanks Spider! Cool beans. See you soon

• Thanks so much mate great work!!

• @echoopera said:
    Had a go this evening with a few of @Spidericemidas wonderful patches and decided to capture some of them via L7 Looper in AUM:

nice one!!!!!
    and dang i didn’t know L7 was an au!

• Nice! As always... :)

• Awesome - can't wait to try these!

• Churz Steve! These are top!

• @Spidericemidas thank you very much. Lovely sounds

• edited February 2020

So far, this synth hadn't convinced me that it had been worth buying it.

Now it has.

• Unbelievable! You are a legend man! Thanks for these amazing presets! This synth just inspires me, the sound is so warm and analog sounding!
    We are so blessed to have all these awesome synths !

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @Spidericemidas you have set yourself a high bar, very much looking forward to hearing you surpass it :) Thanks much, off to have a fiddle....

EDIT: Superior stuff (and thanks so much for the ultra clear install instructions!).....

Cheers! Yeah it’s a very nice easy export/import procedure with Continua.

• @Tones4Christ said:
    Unbelievable! You are a legend man! Thanks for these amazing presets! This synth just inspires me, the sound is so warm and analog sounding!
    We are so blessed to have all these awesome synths !

Yep! I haven’t even tried any of the other included presets yet. I was immediately inspired to get to work on it just from hearing the sound of the basic default patch!

I agree it has great sound. Warm and fizzy.
    You should try experimenting with dialling up a bit of FM on some of my patches which have more of a filter envelope on them, and play some very low notes. Man! You get some amazing thick warm bass growls!

• @LeonKowalski said:
    So far, this synth hadn't convinced me that it had been worth buying it.

Now it has.

I still have a problem with laggy screen keyboard even after a recent update should have addressed it. But response times are better with a midi keyboard or in AUM using AUM’s screen keyboard.

Continua has a lot of good sweet spots, it’s just a matter of spending some time finding them.

• @richardyot said:
    Awesome - can't wait to try these!

Hope you enjoy them! Your ambient patches for Obsidian were splendidly atmospheric!

• @Faland said:
    Thanks Spider! Cool beans. See you soon

Soundtestroom livestream demo of these patches should be happening this evening! Hope to see you there!

• @echoopera said:
    Had a go this evening with a few of @Spidericemidas wonderful patches and decided to capture some of them via L7 Looper in AUM:

EPIC! That’s a huge scape! I love what you did with the Clickers patch! Very effective over the pads. Thanks for posting! 👍

• @david_2017 said:
    That came out of the blue! What a treat! Thank you good sir!!!

Been busy working on this project for the past few weeks. It was going to be 50 presets, but I couldn’t stop! So many sweet spots still to discover in Continua!