Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Reorder channels in AB

Quick question, is it possible to do? Thanks!

Comments

• Not at the moment; I'll consider it if there's lots of demand for it though

• +1 I need it too!! :)

• Yeah, that would be great :)
    Probably harder to add but something else I’ve always wanted too is to be able to drag an app from one channel to another.

• edited January 2019

Nice idea @Carnbot

And that could be cool to being able to copy paste AU from slot to slot :)

• I love to play with the Midi AU apps, and routing all the cream to Bitwig. So I built a large template including x channels of Fugue Machine, Step Poly Arp (for drums), and all the Rozeta tools and Thesys etc. When working on specific song projects, I do not need all of the midi fx. I‘d love to rearrange the used ones, so they are in the neighborhood, and I can do DJ things with the AB3 mixer and record the whole multichannel jam into Bitwig‘s instrument tracks via Ableton Link. So the rearrange option would be very nice, also in live situations.

• That’s one thing I always thought would be a nice addition to AB3

• Another vote for it, it would be helpful. I tend to need to organize tracks differently as a project evolves.

• Plus one for channel re-ordering