Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Borderlands 2.1 Update Out !

Oh yes, super exciting !

List of new features:
-Tempo synced grains with Ableton Link

-Semitone pitch tuning option per cloud

-New waterfall-style streaming input mode

-Overdub level control for real time inputs

-ADSR mode with automatable trigger pad for each grain cloud Automate sound position, size, and rotation

-New ring modulation, vibrato amount, and probability controls per grain cloud

-Proper scaling on new, larger iPads and iPads with different aspect ratios

-Scene contributions from Cristian Vogel, Electric Indigo, King Britt, Mikronesia, and Tom Hall.

See video

Comments

• Goood god, will dig into this after work for sure

• Ssssssswwsssswwwwwwsweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeteeeeetttt!!!t!t!!!!!!

• Top app now even better !!?!??!?

• Probably a lot of new forum members have never really heard about this app as it hasn’t been updated for a long time but it was, and still is, something really BIG and for sure one of the most interesting music tool you can have on iOS. Of course I would have really appreciated to have a AU version. Maybe one day. The app is still 100% a good choice for anyone.

• 😻😻😻💦💦💦

• Up there with Samplr on my most wanted update list, very good to see it's still being developed.

• already tried it ! superb update

• I bought this when it first came out in 2014? I have never really incorporated it in my workflow recently but will check it out for sure again.

• Incredible news! This is what had lured me fully into iPadOS audio production. Can’t wait to dive right into it.

• Haven't touched Borderlands for a while, but now its possible to make rhythmic patterns and scales (semitones)

• Magnificent update! The new tempo and pitch semitone grains will make this app accessible to a wider audience, I would imagine.

• Fantastic!!!!!

• Praise the Lord! Zippa Rippa!

• Borderlands Granular Upgrade | 2020 Starts Strong | haQ attaQ

• I can’t believe my old eyes. This is just epic.

• What a timing

• oh wow the old basterd raises from him sleep with some fresh energy.
    i haven’t been home yet... auv3???

• This and Samplr are why I bought an iPad. Hell yeah.

• Whoot! Good morning! :)

• Trying to figure out the behaviour of sync. So a grain plays on the grid, OK, but not at every division I'm finding. I've set sync to 1/4 beat (for example), expecting a grain every quarter beat, but it plays a few beats misses some beats. Got its own groove going on there. Prob is definitely set to 1.

• Had another look at Jakobs video and that's not what you see there, anyone else see this?

• SpartanClownTide:
    did you set the xy rectangle ?!

• @reasOne said:
    oh wow the old basterd raises from him sleep with some fresh energy.
    i haven’t been home yet... auv3???

No AUv3 in this update. Watch Jakob's video, which includes some interview snippets with the developer. Although this update doesn't include AUv3, there's a possibility for it in the future.

• @waka_x said:
    SpartanClownTide:
    did you set the xy rectangle ?!

OK solved it, yep I tried everything including xy setting, in the end deleting the app and reinstalling did the job.

• Hmmm... launches and switches in AB and Cubasis 2. Instant crash every time when switching from AUM regardless of which app was launched first, won't launch/switch from BM3. :(
    This is why IAA is a no go for me.
    So wanted to use this one in AUM, maybe next time :)

• Some of the new features showcased by an ambient improv with audio in was quite nice:

• @bleep said:
    Some of the new features showcased by an ambient improv with audio in was quite nice:

That is really lovely. Melts the black void where other people have their heart.

• Really loving the update.

PS. Could be cool to have grid snapping so that the playback snaps to the closest grid line.

• Very nice update but...

Seems to me panning is backward