Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• Since I can’t find a mogees pro and i seems abandonware... could someone answer if it could possible multiple zones from audio input in drambo ala mogees?
    I want impaktor 2 but I understand it should be buildable inside drambo?

• @Daveypoo said:

@Philippe said:
    Can Chuck Norris do parameter Locks?

Dude, what CAN'T Chuck Norris do? That you have to ask is an insult...

😆

It was intended to be a martial art joke, locks, you know?

• edited January 2020

@Daveypoo said:

@Philippe said:
    Can Chuck Norris do parameter Locks?

Dude, what CAN'T Chuck Norris do? That you have to ask is an insult...

😆

Actually, Chuck Norris is doing things he can't do.

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    Since I can’t find a mogees pro and i seems abandonware... could someone answer if it could possible multiple zones from audio input in drambo ala mogees?

Yes, there's two ways to achieve that. Either using a multiple audio input interface and route them to separate tracks or using midi to trigger an impulse followed by whatever.
    I've never used mogees but you can have multiple impaktor style racks.

• @supadom said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:
    Since I can’t find a mogees pro and i seems abandonware... could someone answer if it could possible multiple zones from audio input in drambo ala mogees?

Yes, there's two ways to achieve that. Either using a multiple audio input interface and route them to separate tracks or using midi to trigger an impulse followed by whatever.
    I've never used mogees but you can have multiple impaktor style racks.

Well I will keep an eye on Chuck Norris, then. :lol:

• I think there’s a huge misunderstanding here. Ya’ll think Chuck got first access to Drambo?

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, plans are bigger than the app ;) (eg video processing)

GET OUT!

• January 30, 2020, 23:32

• i’m still curious if the best ios synth to ever exist, sunrizer, we’ll get the au treatment for iphone?!?!

• Hoping for a little drop of Dambomine this weekend 😬🙏🏼

• .> @reasOne said:

i’m still curious if the best ios synth to ever exist, sunrizer, we’ll get the au treatment for iphone?!?!

+1

• @echoopera said:
    Hoping for a little drop of Dambomine this weekend 😬🙏🏼

It will be super but I think that we’ll have to wait more😜

• @echoopera said:
    Hoping for a little drop of Dambomine this weekend 😬🙏🏼

I'm sure that when a release date is imminent, we will be told. Stuff is still baking in the oven.

• @Peblin said:
    .> @reasOne said:

i’m still curious if the best ios synth to ever exist, sunrizer, we’ll get the au treatment for iphone?!?!

+1

for real! like this synth needs the iphone love! i literally use it on everything but when i jam on my iphone i miss it, the xs version just isn’t the same and iaa only is rough on the small screen lol

• @reasOne said:

@Peblin said:
    .> @reasOne said:

+1

for real! like this synth needs the iphone love! i literally use it on everything but when i jam on my iphone i miss it, the xs version just isn’t the same and iaa only is rough on the small screen lol

Or maybe mr @giku_beepstreet should at some point sit down and program some sunrizer patches on Drambo which will take less time and kill 2 pigeons.

• Haha, yes thats possible :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Haha, yes thats possible :)

will sunrizer iphone au be possible 😏😎😎😎😏

• @giku_beepstreet , where are we ? Are we close?

• We are quite close. Fixing bugs and finishing some modules. Core functionality is ready.

• @giku_beepstreet Is it possible to re-create any Zeeon patch in Drambo? Zeeon is my favorite synth, and it got me into sound design.

• Not yet... but zeeon filter modules are on the list (as IAP)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Not yet... but zeeon filter modules are on the list (as IAP)

What are your plans regarding IAPs? What kind of modules are you planning to release as an IAP and what will be the cost?

• I gonna start working on IAPs after release. It will be modules of any kind: tape stop fx, stutter, analog filters, meta oscillator, granular samplers, fft effects ... etc.. everything that is not basic and is missing. Modules will be cheap ($1-$3), sold separately or in bundles (cheaper).

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    I gonna start working on IAPs after release. It will be modules of any kind: tape stop fx, stutter, analog filters, meta oscillator, granular samplers, fft effects ... etc.. everything that is not basic and is missing. Modules will be cheap ($1-$3), sold separately or in bundles (cheaper).

Sounds fair!
    Do you have any plans on adding Mutable Instruments-modules into Drambo? I don‘t think this would be a problem considering they are open source.

• Yes, but I want to check them against cpu usage first. Drambo works with polyphonic, stereo signals.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, but I want to check them against cpu usage first. Drambo works with polyphonic, stereo signals.

Great!!!

• @giku_beepstreet Will we have a way of setting a scale for the physical modeling module and be able to modulate the note of that scale via velocity like in Impaktor ? Change scales via midi or p- lock? I guess what I’m really asking is if it’s possible to actually recreate Impaktor in full with Drambo and then take it to a higher level.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Yes, but I want to check them against cpu usage first. Drambo works with polyphonic, stereo signals.

Great!

• edited January 2020

@hypnopad said:
    @giku_beepstreet Will we have a way of setting a scale for the physical modeling module and be able to modulate the note of that scale via velocity like in Impaktor ? Change scales via midi or p- lock? I guess what I’m really asking is if it’s possible to actually recreate Impaktor in full with Drambo and then take it to a higher level.

All modules (ingredients) are here: Audio input, Transient detector (transient signal + velocity out), Pitch decimator (where you set active notes), Modal resonator, some fancy "additive envelopes" that go higher when you trigger faster + the rest (more than 60 for now). So yes, you can go beyond Impaktor, but it needs some know-how and work to be done.

The only thing that can't be recreated is the specific Impaktor's sequencer. For now you can sample your performance in Sampler module, but it won't be quantized. I gonna think about it :)

• btw. Out of curiosity: guys what do you think about app subscription model?

This discussion has been closed.