Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zenbeats Midi routing

I have become quite frustrated and I have been around this since early stage light days. Some help please!

Comments

• Are you trying to send midi out to another app?
    In every channel theres a midi settings option.
    Create a midi track
    On the left top side of the midi track it should say midi. Tap that and you’ll have choices like midi in amd out and advanced midi.

Also make sure in the main app settings to have midi ports enabled for in and out. Hope this helps.☝️😌

• add an instrument, click on the box with 4 squares, hit midifx

• those pics loaded in reverse order lol read em from the bottom up

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

@Stephan523 said:
    I have become quite frustrated and I have been around this since early stage light days. Some help please!

You haven’t explained what you’re trying to do that you can’t. There are some really smart people around here, but no psychics as far as I know.