Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Behringer, the Trump of hardware?

I don’t own a Behringer.

I don’t particularly like most of the synths that they have released.

That being said, Behringer has redefined the hardware game. In essence, it has broken it.

It has put the big companies in a backward looking state of who are we? Where are WE going? What are we going to do?

Can we just keep re-release near identical products with the same MSRP?

Can we rely on what we have done on theses years to remain relevant?

All the time the big companies seem to have full fledged brand and pricing mid life crisis.

While Behringer does this to Korg, Roland, Novation, and Moog, smaller more vocal
companies are coming into their own.

The shifting paradigm of hardware for flagship manufacturers has opened many peoples eyes to the idea of what are my alternatives?

Never mind the fact that things like the Neutron and other Behringer products have introduced modular synths to people never before able to afford them.

Ironic to this all is that like Trump has used Twitter as a personal political line to millions -Behringer has seem to have harnessed YouTube marketing like most companies have dreamed of.

It is not even what they do, it is the speed and voracious way they are doing it.
I dare say some company names are being forgot lately because they have nothing new to offer in an innovative or economical way.

Love em or hate them, Behringer are messing up the natural order of hardware marketS, supply and demand, branding, and the entire hardware market like we have. Ever seen before.

Sorry for typos ..this just sort of hit me watching the latest ad.

Comments