Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

RoughRider3 by Audio Damage

edited January 2020 in General App Discussion

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/roughrider3/id1496058931?ls=1

Description:

With almost a quarter million downloads, the free Rough Rider compressor from Audio Damage is one of the most popular plugin effects on the planet.

RoughRider3 expands on the original RoughRider and RoughRider2. New features:

• External Sidechain Input in hosts
that support it. (Currently only AUM)

• Sidechain HPF control (works on both normal operation and external sidechain, for removing the low end from the compression algorithm.)

• Input and Output level controls, for easier level tuning.

• FULL BANDWIDTH control removes the warming features and high end attenuation from the original RoughRider, for a cleaner sound.

All this in addition to the original RoughRider compression you know and love. RoughRider3 installs both an AUv3 and a standalone with Inter-App Audio.

Comments

• It’s live! Cool...

• ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks.... 250,000 downloads? Even if it was one dollar per download (estimating multiple devices downloads).. shoot, that’s $100k at least..🤫

• Fantastic!

• @RajahP said:
    Thanks.... 250,000 downloads? Even if it was one dollar per download (estimating multiple devices downloads).. shoot, that’s $100k at least..🤫

It’s a free app, so it’s $0 👀

• @richardyot said:

@RajahP said:
    Thanks.... 250,000 downloads? Even if it was one dollar per download (estimating multiple devices downloads).. shoot, that’s $100k at least..🤫

It’s a free app, so it’s $0 👀

Yes, I know.. the idea that it can generate 250k downloads says a lot..

• You are assuming that people would have paid for it. Maybe it reached 250,000 downloads only because it was free

• Plus thats also taking into consideration desktop downloads, and the thing has been around for like 10 years or more.

• Must be a pain to hit upon a beautiful new interface design like AD has with Eos and now this...that's a long line of products to bring up to speed.

• edited January 2020

@yowza said:
    You are assuming that people would have paid for it. Maybe it reached 250,000 downloads only because it was free

Ok.. I’ll try again.. just for clarity.. it generated 250k downloads.. that in itself is encouraging.. The idea that it’s on 250,000 devices out there shows it’s a huge market in music apps..

Edit.. companies look for data like this to invest into..

• edited January 2020

Works really well ... for that classic pumping sound and I’m sure a bunch of other applications ... thanks Audio Damage :)

• @d4d0ug said:
    But but.... sidechain support isn’t available for general release of AUM ....yet

Yup, needs the latest AUM beta.

• Downloaded.

Going to try it tonight on a couple of mixes.

Nice one @White

• Thanks what an awesome gift!

• The new RR3 icon looks like a Koala bear 😁

• Will experiment with this after work, thanks @White and Audio Damage!

• Thank you been waiting for this

• @gsm909 said:
    The new RR3 icon looks like a Koala bear 😁

Once you see it, you cant unsee it. you're right....LOL

• @Jurri said:

@gsm909 said:
    The new RR3 icon looks like a Koala bear 😁

Once you see it, you cant unsee it. you're right....LOL

🤣 oh man i’m ruined now

• So, can I delete the older version of Rough Rider now?

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    So, can I delete the older version of Rough Rider now?

I believe It’s a different app, not an upgrade to the current one. If you delete the older one, it would break all your songs you’ve used it in.

• @drez said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

I believe It’s a different app, not an upgrade to the current one. If you delete the older one, it would break all your songs you’ve used it in.

Quick thinking, thank you @drez

• Side chaining is working great. Haven’t had a chance to test the other new features.

• @drez said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

Excellent point.

• edited January 2020

Thanks to AD for this great gift. Very cool.

Edit: I’m the only one who can’t save any user presets?

• Wow... I didn't notice this is out.
    Thought it'll be an update. Beautiful UI and very generous! :)
    Thanks AD!

• I'll need an opposite of ignore option, "get notified when White is online/posting" stalker mode. :)