Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Beepstreet Drambo

Comments

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@dendy said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

@rs2000 said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Clocking S&H with a steady clock is virtually the same as downsampling (decimation).

Are you implying that audio rate modulation is possible in Drambo?
    That'd be super-cool!

Every signal and modulation runs at sample rate.

Amazing. I'm curious about CPU demand, everything on sample rate could be pretty expensive

Thats not all.. Every signal is polyphonic and stereo. My ipad pro (prev gen) never went beyond 40%. its possible because there are no instant/delayless feedbacks, audio is processed in blocks. Delayed feedbacks are possible.

Interesting. I'm pretty curious how much will handle my A12 cpu ... For now it sounds very promising...

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    @reasOne I gonna let you (all of you) know, a few days before expected release

That’s great, better join the queue at the App Store 😉

• edited January 2020

@GrimLucky said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

You just gave me an amusing image. Can you imagine if Drambo was hardware and the whole forum was lined up waiting for midnight, nerding out about 'p-locks' and such? Shudder . Better get the riot gas...

• @GrimLucky said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

that Daryl!! so slow dealing with customers ... always hiding in the back on t’internet.. :)

• Just found this half way down the second page. What the dramb-fudge is that about?

Head in the game, people. #200pagegang

• @giku_beepstreet said:

So days- as in... less than a week?? That’s what this means.... right?

• @robosardine said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

Lol that in turn depends on what the meaning of the word is is

• @robosardine said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

It means that he’ll let us know a few days before it’s ready ... not that it’ll be ready in a few days.

Nothing to see here.

• Few

"a few" means two or more. But, this term, is actually relative to the overall total. For example, if there are seven people at a dinner party, and "a few" of them are Republicans, then "a few of them" would definitely mean two or three of them (could "a few" mean a majority (such as four)? In this situation, yes, because the overall group is small. But as the overall group becomes larger, "a few" becomes increasingly unlikely to represent a majority).

On the other hand, if you were talking about "a few" of 20,000 concertgoers being unruly, then you might mean dozens, or maybe a hundred, but you probably wouldn't mean just two (two unruly concertgoers would translate into "rare"). So, the meaning of some terms on the LSAT can be sensitive to the contextual use of that term in relation to the overall size of the group. This can make the term difficult to interpret because its meaning is not constant, and it changes depending on group size.

• Great news!!!

• What? There is no news. He said he’d let us know a few days before it’s ready. It could be ready in a year. What he said changes nothing.

Jeeze. Y’all are bordering on mental over this thing. Go get some fresh air or something?

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

@supadom said:
    Few

"a few" means two or more. But, this term, is actually relative to the overall total. For example, if there are seven people at a dinner party, and "a few" of them are Republicans, then "a few of them" would definitely mean two or three of them (could "a few" mean a majority (such as four)? In this situation, yes, because the overall group is small.

Where I live more than two Republicans in the same place would be deemed a radical right-wing militia gathering. The rest of the guests would be assumed to be hostages. :D

• edited January 2020

My personal opinion is that @giku_beepstreet shouldn't let anybody know before or even after it drops. This thread is more important then either the app or any single one of us. Your grandchildren’s grandchildren will whisper tails of this. I’m positive it will end world hunger, and bring on one thousand years of peace. The thread has spoken, long live the Drambo thread.

• @oat_phipps said:

@GrimLucky said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

You just gave me an amusing image. Can you imagine if Drambo was hardware and the whole forum was lined up waiting for midnight, nerding out about 'p-locks' and such? Shudder . Better get the riot gas...

Yeah.. reminds me of this one guy camped outside a store 2 weeks before Black Friday.. He said, he wanted to be first in line..

• wimwim
    edited January 2020

@SanMateo said:
    My personal opinion is that @giku_beepstreet shouldn't let anybody know before or even after it drops. This thread is more important then either the app or any single one of us. Your grandchildren’s grandchildren will whisper tails of this. I’m positive it will end world hunger, and bring on one thousand years of peace. The thread has spoken, long live the Drambo thread.

Truth.

If we only had this thread back in 1989 all that Bill and Ted time travel nonsense woudn’t have needed to happen.

• We're going to miss her when she's gone.

• edited January 2020

to be honest, i'm glad it was not released yet and i hope it will be not at least until end of february :)) Why ? I'm now hard working on my next album and still have to finish 3 or 4 unfinished tracks.

After Drambo release, this would be off the table, cause D will consume probably all my free time at least for few weeks :))))

• oooo that is nice 👍👍👍

• Here’s another video. This one gets a bit jammy at times. It’s longer but I don’t know that it’s anymore more information packed :)

Just showing off Drambo as auv3 midi sequencer, audio effect, in other DAWs, and MPE.

• Haven't finished watching yet, but after 10 minutes in... this is awesome, incredibly deep and so well thought out.
    Bravo to the dev and all the influencers once again 👏👏👏

• I'm surprised this thread hasn't lost it's collective mind after seeing that last video, though maybe it's already far too late for that 🤣

Wonderful stuff @bcrichards great work from you, the devs, and beta people, a lifetime of exploration seems inevitable...

• edited January 2020

@Krupa said:
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't lost it's collective mind after seeing that last video, though maybe it's already far too late for that 🤣

Someone scrolling through several hundred patchstorage.com presets will do it for me.

• edited January 2020

Man. If this app can do for me what the OP-Z and OctaTrack does for me while sounding as good as the Digitone with the flexibility of chopping samples like BeatMaker3...we’re all going to become mad scientist studio lab maestros in no time flat...or major...or minor...errr

You know what i mean:

We’ll become the first Drambonians the world has ever known.

• +plus> @echoopera said:

Or.....

• I can’t be the first to think of this but it was quicker to just make it than check every page on this thread...

• Thank you @bcrichards, you're making great videos with the level of detail I'm often missing in vids from others.

This discussion has been closed.