Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GlitchCore - A work in progress Auv3 by Alex Matheu

From Alex Matheu's Facebook:

I had posted a quick video of GlitchCore (work in progress iOS AUv3) working on some non drum based material, and some gains I had made on getting that to sound smooth, and it was requested that I show it working on drum based material. Here is another quick video. I am using AUM file player for the audio but it could be anything

https://www.facebook.com/distraub/videos/10219445788229209/

I have been working on GlitchCore and now have the grid sequencer sounding smooth on things other than drums! This AUv3 goes in the effects slot and can re-sequence live audio. Quick little demo below, now to smooth out the loop and glitch functions.

https://www.facebook.com/distraub/videos/10219444351393289/

Comments

• Wow. Imagine what this will do to drum loops 😁

• edited January 2020

@White Looks cool ... I posted recently asking if there was a Max4Live Buffer Shuffler type effect that sliced up incoming audio, rather than having to load in a sample. Given that the audio here uses the AUM sample player, I'm guessing it is working as an effect not an instrument?

UPDATE: I clicked your first link without reading the rest of the post. It is working on live audio ... excellent!

• This looks right up my street ! Keep focussed and get it out ASAP please. :-)

• Ahhhh nice, so good. Used Glitchbreaks so much years ago. Not that it doesn't work now, just fell off my radar. This is quite good and I like that it looks like it's pretty operable on a phone!

• Thanks everyone, I will keep you posted as I get closer to wrapping it up.

• Ill beta or pre-order, you choose

• This is essentially how I use my machinedrum, live resampling into RAM buffers. It's the best.

• Anyone have a video outside of Facebook?

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow. Imagine what this will do to drum loops 😁

Oh shoot,... I just realized that these are TWO different videos. WOW amazing. I totally get the very flashback from Glitchbreak @iammane great cool beans!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Anyone have a video outside of Facebook?

Looks like you can view it without a login if that is what you mean.

• I’ve been disconnected for over a year now so I avoid clicking any links 🥴

@AudioGus said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

Looks like you can view it without a login if that is what you mean.

• @iOSTRAKON said:

I have then on my phone I can post them to twitter or YouTube then send a link over

• That would be awesome, really interested about this app

@distraub said:

@iOSTRAKON said:

I have then on my phone I can post them to twitter or YouTube then send a link over

• Here are are the videos on YouTube

• Thanks for posting these @distraub / I will absolutely support this

• @distraub said:
    Here are are the videos on YouTube

Take that Zuckerturd!

• Looking forward to that! 👍🏻😁

• Hahaha damn cyborg

@AudioGus said:

@distraub said:

Take that Zuckerturd!

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Thanks for posting these @distraub / I will absolutely support this

You’re welcome, thank you!

• Yep, gets my vote as well.
    Strange that I feel complete with 1-2 eqs or comps, but I can never have enough glitch machines. :)
    Thanks for sharing, can't wait.

• I want GlitchCore ASAP

• @iOSTRAKON said:
    Hahaha damn cyborg

@AudioGus said:

@distraub said:

Take that Zuckerturd!

He's not even a real boy 🤣

• Quite a potential there! I'd really like to know how this compares to Glitchbreak.

• edited January 2020

@Artj said:
    Quite a potential there! I'd really like to know how this compares to Glitchbreak.

This works as an effect on live audio, my vision was to make an AUv3 with the core functionality from GlitchBreaks that can work on a channel of audio, basically taking the guts of GlitchBreaks and using that on a channel in a host.

• @distraub said:
    basically taking the guys of GlitchBreaks and using that on a channel in a host.

Wow, thanks! Glitchbreak is my favorite app, so I'd certainly look forward to this.

• @distraub said:

@Artj said:
    Quite a potential there! I'd really like to know how this compares to Glitchbreak.

This works as an effect on live audio, my vision was to make an AUv3 with the core functionality from GlitchBreaks that can work on a channel of audio, basically taking the guts of GlitchBreaks and using that on a channel in a host.

Just take my money now....there is no other option. Btw glitch breaks is bad ass.

• Nice....

• Waiting this app !