Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Midi sequencer search

Hi,
I have been investigating on a midi sequencer to use. I use Korg gadget as my sound module and as amazing as it is, its major issue is that i cant map any of the tracks or clips using an external midi controller.
I tend to play guitar and sing live and i just cant free my hands quickly enough to tap the next track. I'm also scared i might tap the wrong track and thus go to the wrong one live. This is so frustrating because there are not many apps out that allows midi mapping to clips.
I have tried many midi sequencers and most of them are not satisfactory to my very requirement. Genome's editor is so awkward, infinite looper's editor and UI is very non intuitive, modstep is the most complicated app ever

As a bonus, it would be great if i could sequence chords instead and change chords in tracks live, which is not something Korg gadget or other sequencers do easily. Dreamfoot does the chords but not the sequencing.

Does anyone know of anything that can help please?

Thanks
R

Comments