Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Steinberg Dorico SE : FREE Notation Music Software

Introducing Dorico SE

Dorico SE is the new entry-level member of the Dorico product family – and it’s completely free to download and use. Write scores for one or two instruments, produce beautiful sheet music automatically, then print, or export PDF or MP3 files to share online. Import MusicXML or MIDI from Cubase to produce great-looking lead sheets in moments!

Print, export to PDF, export to MP3 using the hundreds of provided sounds...

https://new.steinberg.net/dorico/se

Comments

• For a minute there you had me excited thinking this was for iOS...

• I'm going to check it out before Dorico gets a baby brother for IOS called Dorisis.

UPDATE: Mac Music Apps are painful to install. I love the iTunes purchase process
    and an Open TestFlight for a beta is awesome.

• @McD said:
    I'm going to check it out before Dorico gets a baby brother for IOS called Dorisis.

UPDATE: Mac Music Apps are painful to install. I love the iTunes purchase process

Doricosis would be a more streamlined name lol :smiley:

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

It does come with a huge sound package.

• @MobileMusic said:

@McD said:
    I'm going to check it out before Dorico gets a baby brother for IOS called Dorisis.

Doricosis would be a more streamlined name lol :smiley:

And you'll have to pay later for the remedy :D
    (Sorry, it really sounds like a doctor's diagnosis)

• Is this an app?

• what has this got to do with audiobus, or iPad ?

• You can write for one, or two, instruments.