Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Padworks. Building a solo live performance with iPad.

A must read for any iPad focused musician. I will wait to the movie anyways... :trollface:

http://www.tuomasahva.net/padworks/thesis_plain/

Comments

• Thanks - do like a good read!

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

Tuomas Alvas has a nice graphic in his thesis that describes my musical existance:

It validates a workflow I call "Learning by Reading, 'Riting and Rhythm-tics (tm)" The 3 R's.

• In my version of that diagram, “following forums” would be five of the six stages.

• @mistercharlie said:
    In my version of that diagram, “following forums” would be five of the six stages.

You must work harder until there is six of six.
    Less is considered procastination.
    :trollface:

• Nice. Looking forward to reading this. Fair play to that masters student for pursuing good and important research.

• Thanks for the link.

• @craftycurate said:
    Thanks for the link.

You are welcome.
    When you end reading it just make me a briefing.
    I will send it to the movie director and put it as sinopsis.
    :trollface:

• @mistercharlie said:
    In my version of that diagram, “following forums” would be five of the six stages.

Ha!