Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TheSoundTestRoom Live Stream Sun-noon pacific w/ bedhead producer& 100 free Mitosynth presets

Doug Woods has graciously agreed to offer my free presets to you all of you for me During his sunday live stream for Mitosynth . (noon California time. 3 pm eastern) (edit)

I made 100 free presets and Doug has said they are “ excellent” & “epic “ which is saying a lot coming from him. He is the most knowledgeable person around on iOS synths and (AU) plugins and to say he is helpful is the understatement of the millennium . He is in fact crucial and a huge cornerstone of this community for whom I have the utmost respect and he’s such a nice guy ... an amazing chap who I really wish wasn’t all the way on the other side of the big pond , so I could have lunch with him and have an iOS jam at a local Applebee’s :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/thesoundtestroom

Oh and I’m going to try to get Adrian Boctor, the singer/keyboardist on “ the logical song”

to be in the chat room as well so if there are any questions about the video or the song , he will be there as well . We are going to start broadcasting live iOS jams once a week and he is going to be my new co host on my iOS channel and the production quality will be improving as well . Lots in store for the channel this year . And lots of free presets ... feel free to subscribe to support us and keep the learning train rolling !! Thanks !
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdr7t3-hKQSwyTQLQ7tvmgQ

Comments

• Cool version of the Logical Song and great video! Thanks in advance for the Mitosynth presets!
    Yes, Doug is very knowledgeable and such a down to earth guy. His live-streams are enjoyable and very informative. Plus you get to hang out and chat to a wonderful, friendly group of people, several of whom are also members of this esteemed forum! Looking forward to this one.

• @AlterEgo_UK said:
    Cool version of the Logical Song and great video! Thanks in advance for the Mitosynth presets!
    Yes, Doug is very knowledgeable and such a down to earth guy. His live-streams are enjoyable and very informative. Plus you get to hang out and chat to a wonderful, friendly group of people, several of whom are also members of this esteemed forum! Looking forward to this one.

I agree with you Colin. Doug’s videos are dope! 😍

• @Faland said:

@AlterEgo_UK said:
    Cool version of the Logical Song and great video! Thanks in advance for the Mitosynth presets!

I agree with you Colin. Doug’s videos are dope! 😍

I triple that sentiment ... dope indeed!

• @bedheadproducer Thanks Marc for the kind words😊
    Just to clarify the time, I will be Live Streaming this at my normal time of 8.00pm GMT (20.00 UK Time) on Sunday 19th January.

That’s 12.00 noon in California, not 6.00pm and 3.00pm on the east coast USA

• Ooh! Excellent! I had a sneaking suspicion you were planning something like this when you asked me about zipping up Mitosynth patches for exporting the other day. I’m looking forward to hearing what you’ve come up with for Mitosynth. Given its age, it still remains such a unique, amazing and useful tool for sound design. I’m glad Canis has kept it going for us on iOS13. Hope to make it for the livestream demo! 👊😃🙏🕷

• Great patches Marc, and great stream Doug. Thank you both. 👍👏

• EPIC patches! Supreme work! I’m looking forward to studying them in the Blender! Yes yes!

• edited January 2020

Kudos to you!

Waiting for SM1 presets -

Various killer Saxophones, Flutes, Violins, male/female Choirs :smile:

• Great patches!

• Here is the Live Stream for Marc’s Mitosynth patches, it was a great Live Stream.
    If you watch this on YouTube please turn in the Live Chat Feed so you can follow along 😊