Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"Xequence Audio Whatever" "This is the best news ever!!! ™️" Film at 11. Flake News.

McDMcD
edited January 2020 in General App Discussion

Unreliable sources have verified (after payment) that @SevenSystems is putting the finishing touches on "Xequence Audio Whatever" edition.

People are saying, Rudy Giuliani has done some legal work for @SevenSystems to pay off some bookies for bets on the World Cup.

@SevenSystems has not returned my Twitter DM's. That's tells me everything I need to know.
Cover-up: deny and obfuscate.

The early alpha tester (i.e. @SevenSystems) was overheard telling a friend of a friend that things were progressing and he'd have a new version of Xequence out sometime this decade. I'll believe it when the decade's over.

The expected itch that the "Xequence Audio Whatever" edition will scatch is the ability to trigger Audio from the Xequence piano roll.

Ableton is rumored to be trade marking the use of a Live! workflow for making music except for music intended for or by the "Dead". That could hit @SevenSystems where he makes his pennies.
The Bookies have cut him off.

@SevenSystems systems refuses to comment and asked "Where did you get this information?" and
"Who are you?". Curious. Must be a very secure operation.

What have you heard?

• This reporting comes from reporters at the "Waiting for Drambot" tabloid. It has not been verified with any reliable sources but that should stop a massive ABF thread. The only thing that will stop an ABF thread is a deep discussion of the conspiracy to steal our music from our iPad/iPhones via the iCloud "files" app and send us copywriter infringement request to wiped our
    iPads and delete all backups. Amazing and totally plausible, right? Hang on... just got a PM from @michael. Let the coverup begin. - [DELETED USER]

Comments

• Dude, chuckleness factor 200% ;)

• I can’t reveal my sources -it’s my First Amendment right not to be forced to reveal information or confidential news sources in court- but I can assure this rumor is 100% true.

I can only say that the Xequence Audio Live! edition is simply awesome.

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

@Rodolfo said:
    I can’t reveal my sources -it’s my First Amendment right not to be forced to reveal information or confidential news sources in court- but I can assure this rumor is 100% true.

Actually my lawyers say the 1st Amendment won't really stand up. The protection you want to use is the 5th... plead the 5th. Presidential Immunity and Executive Privilege are also potentially very useful if you have the energy and funds to run for President. The DOJ won't prosecute and you can just make shit up. Must be nice.

Hang on, got text from my lawyer. He suggests I avoid public spaces. Grand Jury bullshit. The Dark State is becoming the largest branch of the government and it's empowered to accept bribes from the big co's.

Thankfully @SevenSystems is secluded in his secret labratory watching YouTube videos. I'll publish his YouTube history if that damn key stroke tracker really works. I hate buggy Open Source apps... who ya gonna call for support?

• Love it. 😂

• @McD Dude, if you want to rumour-monger like a pro you have to cite anonymous sources familiar with @SevenSystems’ thinking. This is how real journalists pull down the big bucks.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    @McD Dude, if you want to rumour-monger like a pro you have to cite anonymous sources familiar with @SevenSystems’ thinking. This is how real journalists pull down the big bucks.

Shit. Thanks. I'll edit the OP. How about the amazing Ruby Guiliani? People are saying, Rudy's done some legal work for @SevenSystems to pay off some bookies for bets on the World Cup.

@SevenSystems has not returned my Twitter DM's. That's tells me everything I ned to know.

• how come i can see this thread when i have him on ignore?

• @dreamrobe said:
    how come i can see this thread when i have him on ignore?

Exactly! This conspiracy has infected the whole Forum.

• @McD said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    @McD Dude, if you want to rumour-monger like a pro you have to cite anonymous sources familiar with @SevenSystems’ thinking. This is how real journalists pull down the big bucks.

Shit. Thanks. I'll edit the OP. How about the amazing Ruby Guiliani? People are saying, Rudy's done some legal work for @SevenSystems to pay off some bookies for bets on the World Cup.

@SevenSystems has not returned my Twitter DM's. That's tells me everything I ned to know.

Are you saying @SevenSystems is a cross-dresser?

(https://theslot.jezebel.com/remember-when-rudy-giuliani-dressed-up-in-drag-and-let-1787880034)

...aaand this is the extent of my political commentary here 🤐

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Are you saying @SevenSystems is a cross-dresser?

Not me. People are saying it. I couldn't pick @SevenSystems out of a line up and he has this
    restraining order preventing me from entering the EU. Not really a problem. I only travel by train.

(https://theslot.jezebel.com/remember-when-rudy-giuliani-dressed-up-in-drag-and-let-1787880034)

...aaand this is the extent of my political commentary here 🤐

Avoid politics at all costs. Libetarianism is in NOT political. It's based entirely on Fiction... Ayn Rand SF Novels. It's best described as "Fan Fiction" when used for policy matters.

(Just poking the bear).

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

@SevenSystems said:
    What do I have to do to get such a thread for Xequence Audio whatever?

Let users use you the next version. Duh! and then take 18 months to make it available.
    @Blue_Mangoo's doing it with an Amp Sim product.

Anyway... thank you for verifying the product and it's correct name:

"Xequence Audio Whatever"

I will edit the Discussion headline. Looking forward to the product!
    I'll set the stopwatch. Go! You can do it.

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

@SevenSystems said:
    Dude, chuckleness factor 200% ;)

You think our pain is funny? Just keep coding. I need to trigger loops, stems, clips and fart noises. My income depends upon making new product and my PC died so I need an iPad solution. How will I pay my rent?

Ship the code already.

Will I be able to sync the Fart Noises to video. I gotta have that feature for my YouTube Channel. Can you add an optional Video Editing or at least a Video
    Launching capability. Sync to SMTPE Time codes? Not hard, right?

"Xequence Media Design Suite Whatever"

Catchy. Part of the "Whatever" (tm) suite of tools.

• @McD 😄 actually, I did it the other way around way back in 2003 and added audio capabilities to a video editor 🙂 (it's part of a rather popular open source animation package)

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

@SevenSystems said:
    @McD 😄 actually, I did it the other way around way back in 2003 and added audio capabilities to a video editor 🙂 (it's part of a rather popular open source animation package)

So, it should only take a couple days to throw in video, right?

Just forget AUv3 hosting and do MIDI with Audio Sync. Video in an IAP.
    AUv3 hosts are $50 a dozen and the market is saturated. AUM owns that space and AB3 helps with Transport controls and screen switching (and probably a lot more it I worked at it).

You are the King of MIDI and MIDI won't do audio without a Master Clock.
    You are it. No tags back. You're our last hope Obi-wan (you're checking out of the trilogy early, bu the way. Plan accordingly.) Too bad. There are 8 more moves and you show up as a hologram or voice overs. I digress.

We need to start some arguments and make this joint go viral.

@Brambos is so full of himself. Shipping a new product every quarter.
    I wish he would just take a breather and let my credit card cool off.

(That should do it.)

• @McD said:

@SevenSystems said:
    @McD 😄 actually, I did it the other way around way back in 2003 and added audio capabilities to a video editor 🙂 (it's part of a rather popular open source animation package)

So, it should only take a couple days to throw in video, right?

Sure. It only took seconds to put in AUv3 😉

• Can somebody be unironic for a moment? Are audio clips/tracks coming to a version of Xequence? I'm pretty deadpan, but this thread has even got me on my heels.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Can somebody be unironic for a moment? Are audio clips/tracks coming to a version of Xequence? I'm pretty deadpan, but this thread has even got me on my heels.

@SevenSystems asked how to start a viral thread about his future product. This is a half-hearted attempt to kick him in the ass and add sync'ed audio launching. Then we can bitch and moan about the fact that its a walled garden. Like I care... Gadget is a work of genius
    and Korg just gets: please support AUv3's.

AUv3 has it's place but MIDI Clock may only have 1 Master. Ableton is really our only hope since Link is showing up everywhere. But the boffins can explain why Link (or Ableton) won't get it done either.

So, "Xequence Audio Whatever Pro" is our only hope. I added Pro to raise the price like Apple does. Pro's can afford to pay too much. The iPad Pro is pretty sweet. My 9.7 inch
    iPad 6th Gen looks like a toy next to it.

• edited January 2020

@McD could you please also add "This is the best news ever!!! ™️" to the thread title? 😁 should come as standard in the title input field actually 😂

NO, DON'T DO IT!

• McDMcD
    edited January 2020

I think this could be the bst thing ever!!!

• edited January 2020

Didn’t think I’d be using this like a meme!

• I have been asked to take this shit somewhere else. I won't say who said it but it was a developer. Wink-wink.

I can't stop a viral thread. They require a Moderator action to close.
    And @Linearlineman has got a real live in the greatest country in the world.
    F Turkey. It's right there in the name. Grow up.

While you are here, who's going to watch the super bowl?

How about the Academy Awards?

Are you staying current with the Meg and Harry news. Did you know she's %100 black and he's about 10% black? Me neither. So, the non-royal baby is 110% black. Lot's of secrets with these ex-Royals that need more discussion. The tabloids won't cover them. We should take up the slack.