Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

eventide spring reverb!!

[Spring Reverb by Eventide](Spring Reverb by Eventide "Spring Reverb by Eventide")

strange to see this only mentioned in the other thread ,, released today and i for one am looking forward to giving it a king tubby style blast!!

Comments

• edited January 2020

I love spring reverb. Looking forward to hearing what Doug and Jakob have to say about it.

• Oh for gods sake. My poor wallet.

• edited January 2020

@RockySmalls said:
    [Spring Reverb by Eventide](Spring Reverb by Eventide "Spring Reverb by Eventide")

strange to see this only mentioned in the other thread ,, released today and i for one am looking forward to giving it a king tubby style blast!!

well looks like my attempt to add the link didn’t work... any tips on that friends?
    meantime ‘eventide’ comes up pretty quick in appstore search.

• @RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

well looks like my attempt to add the link didn’t work... any tips on that friends?

In iOS 12 I copy the link from the listing, paste into Notes which shows a text description and the URL. Copy the URL from Notes and paste wherever. Under iOS 13 when you copy the link from the listing you will get just the URL when you paste into the forum.

• @anickt said:

@RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

In iOS 12 I copy the link from the listing, paste into Notes which shows a text description and the URL. Copy the URL from Notes and paste wherever. Under iOS 13 when you copy the link from the listing you will get just the URL when you paste into the forum.

I found it in the app store and then used the share icon and copy link.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

yeah thats what i tried.. even using the ‘link’ box in the forum post ui... it didn’t take ! :)
    but it’s certainly a nice sounding plug in.. v. versatile..

• @RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

yeah thats what i tried.. even using the ‘link’ box in the forum post ui... it didn’t take ! :)

I did it on iPad, maybe different on phone ?
    I'm on-hold for any app purchases at the moment, and would be getting this otherwise.

• edited January 2020

The Doug’s version

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

I'm on-hold for any app purchases at the moment, and would be getting this otherwise.

nope ipad it was... ios11.? who knows.. any road the doug vid should help those spent up after xmess..

• @RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

nope ipad it was... ios11.? who knows.. any road the doug vid should help those spent up after xmess..

iOS 13.3 here.....xmess LMAO, for a change I never got in any sort of mess over xmas and the new year :D

• My daughter traded a $50 App Store card she got for Xmas to me for cash so...

This app is awesome.

• @AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@RockySmalls said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@anickt said:

@RockySmalls said:

@RockySmalls said:

iOS 13.3 here.....xmess LMAO, for a change I never got in any sort of mess over xmas and the new year :D

keeping yr head down under the parapet!!
    never hurts...

• And the Dean’s one...

• Does anyone know how this compares to the iVCS3 reverb? Eventide has more controls, Putney has several modes as far as I can tell.

• This is so cool Eventide porting these to IOS .. I’m not even using my hardware H9 anymore due to these, keep em coming Eventide

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Does anyone know how this compares to the iVCS3 reverb? Eventide has more controls, Putney has several modes as far as I can tell.

you where speaking of ivcs3. can that set in the effects section of aum or audiobus and filter audio through it? just curious

• @eross said:
    you where speaking of ivcs3. can that set in the effects section of aum or audiobus and filter audio through it? just curious

• @eross said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:
    Does anyone know how this compares to the iVCS3 reverb? Eventide has more controls, Putney has several modes as far as I can tell.

yes.. iVcs3 has a seperate spring au plug.. or you can use the whole tamale to bugger about with the spring signal even more..
    butbthis eeventide is nice and not too pricey even

• @eross said:

Yes indeed.

• yes this eventide is pretty cool > @Philandering_Bastard said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

awesome. i’ve been on the fence for ivcs3 for a while. i may have to just get both this evntide reverb is very nice as well

• @eross said:
    yes this eventide is pretty cool > @Philandering_Bastard said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

awesome. i’ve been on the fence for ivcs3 for a while. i may have to just get both this evntide reverb is very nice as well

you could do a lot worse with yr money for sure...

• @RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

yeah, would you recommend the ivcs3?

• @eross said:

@RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

hell yes! until the behringer one comes out :)
    it’s a time stealer though.. are you feeling ‘nerdy’ ?
    watch davypoo’s vids to get over the starting hump if you want midi/key control rather than synth processing weirdness in abundance.

• Bought it.
    Loving it.

Like all the Eventide hardware emulation it's spot on.
    If you need spring reverb (it's got some metallic shimmer) this is a good one.

I think this it a discounted intro price and will go to $15 after a bit.

• @RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

watch davypoo’s vids to get over the starting hump if you want midi/key control rather than synth processing weirdness in abundance.

i’m always ready to get nerdy and dig into a new synth. I think i might get this on. thanks for the video tip. i’ll check those out

• @eross said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

Do eeet! The VCS was my first synth. It’s still one of the weirdly magical (magically weird?) noise machines out there.

• @RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@RockySmalls said:

@eross said:

@eross said:

Yes indeed.

I can also recommend the tutorials by Digital Jeepney:

• No! Stop, eventide, stop! You're gonna make me homeless at the rate you're putting out apps!