Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 2.8.3 Hotfix available

LFSLFS
edited January 2020 in General App Discussion

Hi all,

After having released Cubasis 2.8.2, we've received several complaints about the in-app shop window, which immediately opens with every app launch.

The issue has been resolved in the Cubasis 2.8.3 hotfix update, which is now available for download on the App Store.

Download Cubasis 2.8.3 on the App Store

In addition, the team is working on the Cubasis 3 Project Importer Pre-Release and the Cubasis 3 maintenance update.

If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!

Thank you,
Lars

Comments

• LFSLFS
    edited January 2020

Cubasis 2.8.3

• CB-4691: In-App Shop no longer opens with every app launch.
    • CB-4690: Solves a cosmetically problem where the in-app shop product title reads "Cubasis LE 3" instead of "Cubasis 3".
  • @lfs thanks a lot for the fix. Super work.

• i wonder if
    @Strizbiz @electronicsfordogs or @dustgod
    could confirm if this v2 cubasis update addresses the horrible performance issues they had with the pre xmas v2 update.. according to steinberg forum it only seems to be the ad page problem that has been looked at??
    i will stick with fully functioning v2 version from earlier last year in the meantime..
    and thanks once again to those guys for saving my cubasis 🥓 bacon.

• Yes, the AD page problem is maybe the least important. I would also like to know if it is safe to update now.

• @RockySmalls said:
    i wonder if
    @Strizbiz @electronicsfordogs or @dustgod
    could confirm if this v2 cubasis update addresses the horrible performance issues they had with the pre xmas v2 update.. according to steinberg forum it only seems to be the ad page problem that has been looked at??
    i will stick with fully functioning v2 version from earlier last year in the meantime..
    and thanks once again to those guys for saving my cubasis 🥓 bacon.

Thanks Lars .. 2.8.3 working good here.

• @LFS said:
    Cubasis 2.8.3

• CB-4690: Solves a cosmetically problem where the in-app shop product title reads "Cubasis LE 3" instead of "Cubasis 3".

Does the in-app shop show only once? Or will it return on regular base and how regular?

• @MarcelX said:

@LFS said:
    Cubasis 2.8.3

Does the in-app shop show only once? Or will it return on regular base and how regular?

Hi @MarcelX,

The in-app shop window is opened at the first launch of the app, to inform about the availability of Cubasis 3.

Once the in-app shop window is closed, launching the app next time will result in opening the MediaBay (Cubasis 1/2 default behaviour).

Best,
    Lars

• Cubasis seems to be working well after the fix.

• edited January 2020

Thanks for the fix! Hope Cubasis 2 keeps getting attention for the immediate future..

• @LFS said:
    Hi all,

After having released Cubasis 2.8.2, we've received several complaints about the in-app shop window, which immediately opens with every app launch.

The issue has been resolved in the Cubasis 2.8.3 hotfix update, which is now available for download on the App Store.

Download Cubasis 2.8.3 on the App Store

In addition, the team is working on the Cubasis 3 Project Importer Pre-Release and the Cubasis 3 maintenance update.

If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!

Thank you,
    Lars

Overall stability of CB is better again after this update - and the shop window thing is solved - but some quirky things are still there, I would say - compared to the status before

Most annoying thing for me at the moment - when I want to listen to my recorded song while I do other stuff on the iPad - for example reading interesting posts on the AB-Forum - and when I put safari in the foreground and CB in the background - then Cubasis sometimes stops playback all of sudden or sometimes even crashes completely ...

And yes, background audio inside Cubasis is on - and no, the Ipad was not falling into sleep mode .,.

This behavior is totally unpredictable - sometimes everything runs fine for 30 mins - in other moments - this plackback-stop or crash occurs every 2 mins ...

Device: IPadPro 2017 - 12,9 - IOS 13.3

• edited February 2020

Okay, finally, I managed to crash Cubasis 2 LOL - it happened just once in so many years of using it so far. I guess it was probably the AU that caused it to crash while I was editing MIDI notes. I relaunched Cubasis and everything is intact including the last edit which got saved fine. No file corruption- no loss.