Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iM1...sys files ....no iTunes

Is it possible to send .sys sound files to iM1 without iTunes ?
It works with iWavestation from the file manager
Thank you in advance !!!

Comments

• @dalton34gr said:
    It works with iWavestation from the file manager

How? I can’t load SysEx files in iWavestation without iTunes either.

• edited January 2020

You can “open in” syx files into iWavestation. There’s many interesting banks around...

• @Nighur Cool, didn’t know this works with iWavestation.
    For anyone trying this, make sure to backup your own banks first, since this overwrites them.

Indeed, no “open in” option for iM1.

• On a related note......can anyone still open iTunes files in Audioshare?

• @R_2 said:
    For anyone trying this, make sure to backup your own banks first, since this overwrites them.

Only Bank 1 gets overwritten.

• New to the forum... hello from cold and rainy Belgium... I only recently discovered the iM1 app and it sounds great!
    But indeed, no iTunes, no sysex transfers 😔
    Is there really no other way to transfer the files?

• The Linux operating system allows you to do this sort of transfer without itunes. Unfortunately this functionality breaks frequently. Last I checked it worked in the recent Ubuntu version that I use a lot, let me know if you want details. (I haven't tried this with iM1, but use it with iWavestation instead of the Files interface, I assume it is the same in iM1).

• @Nighur said:

@R_2 said:

Only Bank 1 gets overwritten.

Bank 2 is also overwritten by a few of the publicly available sysex files for iWavestation.