Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

geoshred needs velocity detection with external controller

Hi!
I don't know where to reach for the devs of Geoshred so I try here.
I control Geoshred with a Roli Seaboard. Geoshred even has a midi setting for Roli Seaboard, but it doesn't detect velocity. Everything else seems to work but I get the same velocity no matter hard soft or hard I play the keys. Please fix this. Thanks.

Comments

• @fattigman said:
    Hi!
    I don't know where to reach for the devs of Geoshred so I try here.
    I control Geoshred with a Roli Seaboard. Geoshred even has a midi setting for Roli Seaboard, but it doesn't detect velocity. Everything else seems to work but I get the same velocity no matter hard soft or hard I play the keys. Please fix this. Thanks.

hi, why dont you try this: Velocity Keyboard

• @Hyatha thanks but I meant controlling geoshred with an external controller. Now that swam is on its way to geoshred I want to be able control them from hardward controller.

• My Linnstrument detects velocity with Geoshred just fine.

• @fritzm I think the velocity problem is specific to Roli Seaboard. I read some other member of this group have experienced the same issue.

• @fattigman said:
    @fritzm I think the velocity problem is specific to Roli Seaboard. I read some other member of this group have experienced the same issue.

A Google search will help you find the developer's site. Contacting them directly probably will get you help from them more quickly than contacting them here.

• @espiegel123 thanks I’ll try that

• maybe you should try another preset
    some geoshred lead presets ignore velocity
    try some from accoustics
    if it works - you can edit preset that you like

more info here - http://www.moforte.com/geoShredAssets4.0/help/effects/guitar.html
    "Some presets work best when the velocity is the max velocity. For instance Swell presets should be excited at the max velocity and leave the volume control to whatever is controlling the swell. For these types of presets its possible to override the velocity using Velocity Override Enable. The override value is set with Velocity Override. "

• @SashaPonkratov thanks a lot 😊. That did it.