Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Debut Video made all in IOS The Logical Song , bedhead producer

Ok this one took me a long time ... a lot ended up on the editing room floor . I kept going back to make it better . Hopeful I got it right . Lemme know what ya think .

Comments

• Well it’s certainly different - and I like it! A very original take on a classic song. I like it when covers add something different rather than just remaking the original and you certainly achieved that. Great video as well. Altogether very impressive.

• edited January 2020

@PhilW said:
    Well it’s certainly different - and I like it! A very original take on a classic song. I like it when covers add something different rather than just remaking the original and you certainly achieved that. Great video as well. Altogether very impressive.

Wow! thank you veruy muchj!:)

• @bedheadproducer , Very Cool Man I think it is really good. Good job 👍🏼 what’s your main video / graphics app your using ? Im pretty sure you’ve told us before 😀

• @MeatWalrus said:
    @bedheadproducer , Very Cool Man I think it is really good. Good job 👍🏼 what’s your main video / graphics app your using ? Im pretty sure you’ve told us before 😀

I’m using Luma Fusion and at times Videoleap because it does some things better that luma doesn’t , but not much .... I also used several smaller apps for their effects . I’m going to make a list of them and show on the time line of the video what I used where so that all will be revealed .... if I can find them all .... lol . I used a LOT of different apps . Thanks for the kind words btw . Also if anyone is in a band and needs a music video done I’m for hire and very reasonable :)

• You made a world.

• Impressive and intense on the eyes and ears, that looks like alot of blood sweat and tears went in to it.

• Sweet one man!!! Awesome cover

• edited January 2020

Not my kind of music,but really Well done.
    Respect.

• Shredding Lumafusion like you shred guitar ! Awesome and powerful!

• I somehow miss the dynamically played e-piano and the lyrical singing voice. But I understand that we are living in a different time now where everything has to be exaggerated and amplified.

• @LinearLineman said:
    You made a world.

Hey buddy , happy new year . I used some stock footage is what I did . I decided a couple more cameraman /women would serve the stew well :)
    How are you my friend ? Happy new year !

• @RedSkyLullaby said:
    Impressive and intense on the eyes and ears, that looks like alot of blood sweat and tears went in to it.

Thanks! Yes a lot of time . I had no preplan so winging it always takes longer and a lot more adjusting

• @cuezaireekaa said:
    Sweet one man!!! Awesome cover

thanks man!

• @Phil999 said:
    I somehow miss the dynamically played e-piano and the lyrical singing voice. But I understand that we are living in a different time now where everything has to be exaggerated and amplified.

well that is a good thing too. This is a tribute to the original which i think is a masterpiece albeit an over exposed one by now. I'm never trying to best the original, but rather pay it homage and I believe the best way to do that in most cases is to create a muc different version. Something that is modern, accessable to the youth, particularly by getting them invested in the song enough that they will wonder about what the original sounded like...and bam , my job is done....a tribute to the great Supertramp!

• @Telstar5 said:
    Shredding Lumafusion like you shred guitar ! Awesome and powerful!

thanks my man! how are you doing? been awhile since we've talked. happy new Year!

• Wow. The Video production rivals the audio production skills. I hope this catches the eye
    of some folks with a lot of that "Live Nation" money. You could do well adding visuals to
    live shows as yet another creative venture.

Just amazing design and execution using the tools we can all afford. Not that we have the talent. It just motivates me and others to consider adding video to our artistic endeavors.

• I’m good Marc. Happy new year to you too!

• Very creative. . . Love it.

• @dblonde said:
    Very creative. . . Love it.

Thank you very much !

• @bedheadproducer can yo send some guitar tone samples to @Blue_Mangoo.

Just read this thread:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/36580/call-for-beta-testers-for-a-guitar-amp-sim-au3-plugin#latest

and TestFlight the beta version using this link. It's open for anyone to test:

https://testflight.apple.com/join/RPTo2w8j

If you don't have it you will need to install the Apple "TestFlight" app first.

You can help insure the product has some killer tones. The developer is hand-crafting each tone from audio samples. All the Blues, Cleans are covered and the Metals are plastic.

• 👍 good job 👏

• Production is excellent, but the video is a bit too self-focused.