Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Any IOS Devs going to NAMM? Interviews?

I will be at NAMM 2020 as per my usual and I would like to interview any IOS Developers app or gear related? Our community will be represented I want our community to see you. Let’s chat. If anyone knows who’s gonna be there please post here and I will find them. What do you guys want to see at NAMM?

Comments

• Anyone from here going?

• Wish I were. I’ll be watching from across the Atlantic :)

Have fun!

• If they ever have NAMM in Atlanta I will be there.

• @TheAudioDabbler said:
    If they ever have NAMM in Atlanta I will be there.

I loved when they used to have Comdex there, then it switched to Vegas-only which was a drag.

@Shazamm - I look forward to seeing you there. We do have our finalized official IK Multimedia NAMM 2020 events schedule posted now, as you know I'll be pretty busy during each of these (and there are likely some you are interested in).

• @Shazamm said:
    Anyone from here going?

Haven’t been to a NAMM show since 1995, but if you want to turn me on to a pass I’ll meet ya there .. I live about 15 minutes away from it 😎

• edited January 2020

I believe Moforte will be at NAMM. Would love to see the new SWAM Instruments for GeoShred demonstrated.

https://mailchi.mp/moforte/namm2020-press-release

• @ikmultimedia said:

@TheAudioDabbler said:
    If they ever have NAMM in Atlanta I will be there.

I loved when they used to have Comdex there, then it switched to Vegas-only which was a drag.

@Shazamm - I look forward to seeing you there. We do have our finalized official IK Multimedia NAMM 2020 events schedule posted now, as you know I'll be pretty busy during each of these (and there are likely some you are interested in).

Perfect Warren Huart Tom and Chris Lord Alge Cant wait to see those guys again

• @cloudswimmer said:

@Shazamm said:
    Anyone from here going?

Haven’t been to a NAMM show since 1995, but if you want to turn me on to a pass I’ll meet ya there .. I live about 15 minutes away from it 😎

lol Im about 45

• @Shazamm said:

@cloudswimmer said:

@Shazamm said:
    Anyone from here going?

lol Im about 45

1301if I drive, 25920 if I walk

• Hi there, KV331audio is at booth #10307

• @kv331audio_bulent said:
    Hi there, KV331audio is at booth #10307

Nice maybe we can do another interview?

• @Shazamm said:

@cloudswimmer said:

@Shazamm said:
    Anyone from here going?

lol Im about 45

Ok then fly me a pass and I’ll meet you there Son 😉 Seriously though have a good show my friend, be safe, and thanks for your channel 👍

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    I believe Moforte will be at NAMM. Would love to see the new SWAM Instruments for GeoShred demonstrated.

https://mailchi.mp/moforte/namm2020-press-release

I must see Geoshred guys Jordan is the man

• Endlesss are going to be around.

It’s highly addictive so approach with caution.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Endlesss are going to be around.

i wonder if offline mode is planned

• @AudioGus said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

Solo jam (offline) has been in the beta for a long time. It’s good practice to use that mode to find your way around the app before going public.

There lots of powerful stuff hidden behind the simple interface!

• edited January 2020

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

@AudioGus said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

Solo jam (offline) has been in the beta for a long time. It’s good practice to use that mode to find your way around the app before going public.

There lots of powerful stuff hidden behind the simple interface!

Yah but when I run the app without internet it asks me to login and I cannot enter. (i mean offline offline)

• edited January 2020

You do have to login, anything you create has metadata embedded.

Helpful with royalty collection if Madonna takes a liking to one of your riffs!

Desktop version is on the roadmap, guessing that would work locally but it’s probably quite a while before we see that.

• edited January 2020

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

Right, so you cant use it without internet (offline), correct?

That would be the subscription killer. Shame as even solo I love it,

• I haven’t had any time to check the latest beta but 99.9999999% certain that login via a network is still mandatory.

If I open it now I will be awake until dawn and have to attempt to implement audio for 5 video games tomorrow so maybe someone can double check?

@AudioGus said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    I haven’t had any time to check the latest beta but 99.9999999% certain that login via a network is still mandatory.

If I open it now I will be awake until dawn and have to attempt to implement audio for 5 video games tomorrow so maybe someone can double check?

@AudioGus said:

@BlueGreenSpiral said:

Thats ok, I am pretty sure everyone will get the same results as me. My question was more about whether or not Anyone heard if it is being planned for.