Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What if KORG brought the TRITON vst to IOS?

What if KORG ported the new TRITON VST over to IOS and made it into a gadget for KORG GADGET? I have been watching lots of YouTube demos of the TRITON vst and it sounds amazing.
First SP!1200 app coming for IOS. now this too 2020 is off to a good start.

Comments

• You mean, separated from Module?

• as all Gadetizet apps, it will be rather gadget with presets (also extra IAP packs) and small amount of modulations. Maybe standalone for ios will be similar to vst. But they are quite quitet about ios version. Aren't they? @davis_korgrd

• If the new Triton is available for ios (with Auv3) , I would stop using Sampletank for bread and butter sounds and also for curtomized sounds with PCG import feature.

• Triton in Gadget would be a far cry better than yet another arcade sound simulator. Will it happen @davis_korgrd ? :)

• I expect this to be released on ios as well.

• @Crabman said:
    I expect this to be released on ios as well.

I think we all agree with that but the question is "what they are going to cut from the vst version"

• As others already said,i think we get the full package standalone (like M1) and a stripped down Gadget.And HOPEFULLY an AU although it will be similar to the gadget version.My guess.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not really sure, to be honest. Most of the team is focused on the next update for Triton, so we haven't looked that far ahead.

• Didn't Doug mention that this was done just not yet released in one of his SoundTestRoom videos?

• edited January 2020

@davis_korgrd said:
    I'm not really sure, to be honest. Most of the team is focused on the next update for Triton, so we haven't looked that far ahead.

Hey thanks for joining the conversation brother. I am sure that a lot of Korg Gadget users would love to see the triton and all of the other Korg apps as gadgets. It would also be nice to have individual gadgets be used as AUv3 plugins too.

• @davis_korgrd said:
    I'm not really sure, to be honest. Most of the team is focused on the next update for Triton, so we haven't looked that far ahead.

And do you know if we have any chance to see AUV3 support in Korg apps soon ?
    I have bought most Korg apps on iPad, as well as all iAPs... And I can never use them in my projects using real DAWs.
    Please please please

• @davis_korgrd said:

I must say that I would be very disappointed if that did not happen...

• It’s only a question of time IMHO. It will join Gadget on Mac first and then an iOS version will appear. I remember of having seen Triton teaser in Gadget FB page.

• edited January 2020

@ElGregoLoco said:

@davis_korgrd said:

And do you know if we have any chance to see AUV3 support in Korg apps soon ?
    I have bought most Korg apps on iPad, as well as all iAPs... And I can never use them in my projects using real DAWs.
    Please please please

Well, Korg doesn't answers this kind of questions, so it remains in Your (our) expectations.
    Sad that there will be no Triton for ios because we all waited for this, and after teasers on Korg apps fanpage, @davis_korgrd didn't denied then, which was not fair to us - we are community and we want to talk with devs sometimes.

• If Korg put out an Au3 Triton, I’d be all over it. But Korg has fallen to the wayside with their walled garden approach of Gadget.

They are dead to me.

• @osc101 said:
    If Korg put out an Au3 Triton, I’d be all over it. But Korg has fallen to the wayside with their walled garden approach of Gadget.

They are dead to me.

I completely agree I for one would love it if all the Gadgets could be VST like they are on desktop.
    KORG was short sighted on that decision, I sent a request for this to support.
    Perhaps if enough people request this they will create it.

• Slightly off topic but I just saw a handful of Korg apps seem to have gone on sale ( apologies if this was mentioned and I missed it when skimming the thread )

http://www.musicappnews.com/great_deals.php

Don’t have my iPad on me but the ones I can check on my phone seem to indeed be on sale.

Came here because I remembered reading how they are not AUv3 and just wanted to check..like, there is no point in getting any of these then because they will be hard to use/impossible to use in Cubasis 2 or nano studio 2? What about AUM? Such a bummer if that’s the case but I gather I’m not the first person to be disappointed by this.
    Have really wanted to pickup the Odessy, looks beautiful and I love that sound but seems to not be worth it just for standalone app.

• @LowMoses Electribe Wave supports AUv3

• @R_2 said:
    @LowMoses Electribe Wave supports AUv3

I had no idea I hope they update the whole fleet of apps...