Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AWARE? ORIGINAL AU's FAVES for me! BLAM!!!

https://blamsoft.com/audio-units/

These were literally one of the first AU FX apps and still remain a go to for me.

Why?

Universal. Cheap. QUALITY!

Also, they have the key features easily displayed for those of who like performance style use and easy enough parameter GUI for easy mapping on the fly.

I know some people are a little newer to this so wanted to point out some effective quality and value priced options for pro iOS music production!

BEST!

Comments

• I have all of them...love Viking in particular. Nice ol’ school synth.

• Yes! Props to the Blamsoft team for really well design apps.
    Simple and useful.

2 DC-9's in series make a guitar sustain for ever and provide the true Stevie Ray Vaughn
    scratchy sound. Beautiful re-creation of the 2 Ibanez Tubescreamers SRV used for his tone.

And so inexpensive there's no reason not to scoop them up.

WTF! They are all free today?
    Talk about "Bury the Lede".

• edited January 2020

Can't believe they're all now free! I've had all the plug-ins for ages and use most of them regularly,

I happily paid for Viking Synth. Great sound.

Its also free for Mac but only as a VST. If you're listening Blamsoft, I'd happily buy an Audio Unit version to use Viking in Logic :-)

• I agree.

I use the reverb, chorus and filter all the time especially.

• Some time ago i updated the Free Music-Related IOS Apps wikipage and was amazed that nearly all of the free plugins now offer AU functionality :)

• @Nighur said:
    I have all of them...love Viking in particular. Nice ol’ school synth.

Seriously!

• @klownshed said:
    Can't believe they're all now free! I've had all the plug-ins for ages and use most of them regularly,

I happily paid for Viking Synth. Great sound.

Its also free for Mac but only as a VST. If you're listening Blamsoft, I'd happily buy an Audio Unit version to use Viking in Logic :-)

WOW!

I bought them and would again!

• They are really quality. I use the filter a lot and Viking is awesome for some bass lines.

• I guess they've been abandoned by Blamsoft? Shame.