Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free presets , what would you like?

So I’m about to do some more sound designing . I just released over 100 free presets for Electribe Wave , mostly sequenced and arp patches . I could make bass patches using that synth or I can use any of the other available AU plugins for IOS . I practically own all of them . So I’m taking requests . Once again these will be free . So what do ya’all want or need ? If you haven’t already gotten you free Electribe Presets , go look for my thread .... or I’ll ask this same question there as well do it pops to the top again today . Let me know sooner than later cuz I’d like to get them done and out by next Friday .

Comments

• shockwave.

• Oldies but goodies : TC-11 , Mitosynth,Redshrike,Tardigrain,Animoog !!!!

• @thepinkelefant said:
    Oldies but goodies : TC-11 , Mitosynth,Redshrike,Tardigrain,Animoog !!!!

Shockwave, Factory, Thor, Animoog, Mitosynth, Digital D1, TC-11

• iceGear !!!

• Shockwave, Factory and Lagrange!

• Factory, Shockwave or Volt.

• MPE presents for Volt and Shockwave. Or synthmaster one

• edited January 2020

Garageband (hehehe. )
    But seriously, something that can be used by everyone and is AUv3.
    So, Primer, Synthmaster Player, Viking Synth.
    Although, the fact that you're willing to make presets for everyone makes you awesome, so thanks.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • L

@Samflash3 said:
    Garageband (hehehe. )
    Although, the fact that you're willing to make presets for everyone makes you awesome, so thanks.

I would do alchemy presets but the problem is that it’s difficult to share a batch of presets in GarageBand . They don’t make it easy at all . It would be easier to share apple loops for GarageBand than presets .... which I will do when I finish my sample pack I’m creating . Right now it seems the easiest way to share (AU presets is using Cubasis . Most AUs don’t make it easy to share presets in the standalone version , including Korg . Unfortunately that leaves non Cubasis users out in the cold . On the other hand , Cubasis is by far one is the easiest and most powerful DAWs to use and learn and has become very stable and is now available for IPad AND iPhone

• +1 to MPE presets, volt or similar

• Another vote for Animoog and all the moog synths.
    Very fond of the programs that incorporate after touch.
    You are the man Mr. @bedheadproducer.

• @bedheadproducer said:
    L

@Samflash3 said:
    Garageband (hehehe. )

I would do alchemy presets but the problem is that it’s difficult to share a batch of presets in GarageBand . They don’t make it easy at all . It would be easier to share apple loops for GarageBand than presets .... which I will do when I finish my sample pack I’m creating . Right now it seems the easiest way to share (AU presets is using Cubasis . Most AUs don’t make it easy to share presets in the standalone version , including Korg . Unfortunately that leaves non Cubasis users out in the cold . On the other hand , Cubasis is by far one is the easiest and most powerful DAWs to use and learn and has become very stable and is now available for IPad AND iPhone

What about Audiobus presets of AU apps? Would that work? I saved a preset and exported it as an Audioshare Patch, and was able to open it with all the automation, and use the saved patch in GarageBand.

(Granted it might be a bit bulky to post them, and might not work for all)

• Model D please

• Model 15, Lagrange and Digitone-like FM patches for Obsidian.
    If you like, @bedheadproducer, we can collaborate on Obsidian sound design as it's a fairly deep synth with a multitude of possible approaches...

• @inakarmacoma said:
    +1 to MPE presets, volt or similar

Anoter vote for MPE presets for anything – but is that actually on the table? They're a faff to sculpt without a hardware MPE controller.

• Shockwave would be my choice atm

• Mood or DRC...please

• Any *scaper, thanks!

• Mood or Model D

• What a generous offer !

my vote would be for any in ...

Phosphor 2
    DRC
    Mood
    ODYSSEi
    Redshrike
    Shape Synth
    Enkl

• edited January 2020

Digitone-like FM patches for Obsidian.

+1

• EG Waveshaper that would benefit of more presets.

• @bedheadproducer Hey Marc, you should definitely do a new Mitosynth synth pack, I truly love that synth.
    And for anyone else who loves Mitosynth here is a load of Free Patch Banks that I have.
    There are two from Spidericemidas, one from Protoplaneta that were posted here ages ago and a massive Mitosynth Extended Pack.
    This a Dropbox Folder link that contain all four packs, tap on a link then export and open in Mitosynth
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yzn89vv8jjxz8ct/AADvALYcEAGGrjfKdUK-RXGDa?dl=0

• Call me old fashioned, but I would love some fresh expressive animoog or mod 15 patches.

• @Paul16 said:
    What a generous offer !

my vote would be for any in ...

Phosphor 2
    DRC
    Mood
    ODYSSEi
    Redshrike
    Shape Synth
    Enkl

Big plus 1 for Shape Synth. Tons and tons of interesting potential there. Universal and has just become AU. But ships with only about 10 very simple factory patches.

Just listen to this with headphones for inspiration! All sounds made with Shape Synth!

• Damn , this list could keep me busy all year if I covered all the requests . I was sick in bed for 3 days so I didn’t get to sound design much this week . I bought Mitosynth and shape synth .. both have some very unique qualities . And now Synthmaster seems to be one of the easiest synths to share presets with , but it has thousands of presets already , but it is such a great sounding synth . Now I’m going to have to go through the list and see which synth is the easiest and most intuitive to design sounds on . Electribe is ridiculously easy to cone up with new sounds on. So I may make a variety pack of multiple synths . I’m going to have to think ... I thought you all would make my choice easier !!! Lol. I’m not complaining . Lots of good ideas ! Back to the drawing board

• @bedheadproducer said:
    Damn , this list could keep me busy all year if I covered all the requests . I was sick in bed for 3 days so I didn’t get to sound design much this week . I bought Mitosynth and shape synth .. both have some very unique qualities . And now Synthmaster seems to be one of the easiest synths to share presets with , but it has thousands of presets already , but it is such a great sounding synth . Now I’m going to have to go through the list and see which synth is the easiest and most intuitive to design sounds on . Electribe is ridiculously easy to cone up with new sounds on. So I may make a variety pack of multiple synths . I’m going to have to think ... I thought you all would make my choice easier !!! Lol. I’m not complaining . Lots of good ideas ! Back to the drawing board

;)