Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

B-3 = Brian Auger

@McD said:

@rs2000 said:
I'm asking because I'd like to have a try with Galileo/Galileo 2 and the Eventide Rotary.
I'm just wondering about the real differences.

The IK Multimedia App emulates all the aspects of a Hammond B-3 with the addition of
Stomp boxes, all the historic Leslie Cabinets with their features intact and high quality finishing FX.

Just pick 3 icon organ performances like:

1. Nights in White Satin
  2. Booker T's Green Onions
  3. any Jimmy Smith Blues track

Then emulate that with the Yonac Galileo and Eventide Rotary apps to make the case that they are good enough for 90% of us. You might even find some MIDI files that help provide
good Organ playing on the internet.

I just saw in a Youtube video on the Hammond Company that the owner of the brand (Suzuki Company) is manufacturing Digital-based Hammond B-3's in the original cabinet designs. I wondered if the digital audio engine they use has been exposed to IK Multimedia for their PC/Mac and IOS products.

Absolute shameless plug for B3 aficionados: we produced Brian Auger’s last solo album, “Language of the Heart.” His B3. Not a plug-in :)

Couldn’t resist; sorry if furnishing a link is bad form...

https://music.apple.com/us/album/language-of-the-heart/483304126

Comments

• @musikeer said:

@McD said:

@rs2000 said:
    I'm asking because I'd like to have a try with Galileo/Galileo 2 and the Eventide Rotary.
    I'm just wondering about the real differences.

The IK Multimedia App emulates all the aspects of a Hammond B-3 with the addition of
    Stomp boxes, all the historic Leslie Cabinets with their features intact and high quality finishing FX.

Just pick 3 icon organ performances like:

1. Nights in White Satin
    2. Booker T's Green Onions
    3. any Jimmy Smith Blues track

Then emulate that with the Yonac Galileo and Eventide Rotary apps to make the case that they are good enough for 90% of us. You might even find some MIDI files that help provide
    good Organ playing on the internet.

I just saw in a Youtube video on the Hammond Company that the owner of the brand (Suzuki Company) is manufacturing Digital-based Hammond B-3's in the original cabinet designs. I wondered if the digital audio engine they use has been exposed to IK Multimedia for their PC/Mac and IOS products.

Absolute shameless plug for B3 aficionados: we produced Brian Auger’s last solo album, “Language of the Heart.” His B3. Not a plug-in :)

Shameless in the sense of "too close to be true"?

• Loved the work he did with Julie Driscoll.

• +1. Just such a great sound and spirit...

• Brian doesn’t use a Leslie