Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

2020 NAMM Show - What would you like to see?

I like to see a new Octatrack or a true successor to the Octatrack.

Comments

• LaunchControl Pro controller, Launchfoot and/or Circuit Pro (mk2).

• @TheDubbyLabby said:
    LaunchControl Pro controller, Launchfoot and/or Circuit Pro (mk2).

Launchfoot?

• I think the first post nails it. IT IS TIME (though Elektron won't do it).

• @[Deleted User] said:

@TheDubbyLabby said:

Launchfoot?

Yes a launchcontrol footpedal. Keytarist all over the world will love @AmpifyxNovation :grimace:

Not kidding I’m a freak :trollface:

• !!!
    A midi expression pedal slike the Source Audio Reflex

• drNAMMbo..... oh wait...

• The rebirth of Electrify NXT !!!!
    (Nah, just kiddin’ ..)

• A Segway for getting around.

• Maybe we'll see another 303 clone?

A Roland Boutique semimodular would fit nicely in my setup.

• Behringer VCS3 clone - I don't buy hardware as a rule, but I might make an exception for that one.

• I would like to see a Komplete Kontrol desktop module with just the screen, encoders and buttons...slimline if possible

• @MonzoPro said:
    Behringer VCS3 clone - I don't buy hardware as a rule, but I might make an exception for that one.

Absolutely! That's the one i am holding my breath for. Such a cool object in itself, besides the sonic potential.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2020

A fully featured iOS editor for the Roland Jupiter Xm. I will then purchase said synth!

• @TheDubbyLabby said:

Yes, please!

@DaveMagoo said:
    I would like to see a Komplete Kontrol desktop module with just the screen, encoders and buttons...slimline if possible

Also this! I just grabbed a Maschine Mk3 to serve this role. I’m hoping NI’s hinted unification is marrying Maschine and KK into one interface that doesn’t require the Maschine app.

• @d4d0ug said:
    I’d love to see a volca sample mk2 - which can sample... probably wont happen.....

I dream of this so often. The Sample sounds A-mazing.

Have you downloaded the app that will let you play it melodically? It’s so fun!

• @d4d0ug said:

@papertiger said:

@d4d0ug said:
    I’d love to see a volca sample mk2 - which can sample... probably wont happen.....

Yep i have that app. I just wish there was an easier way to load new sounds!

Yeah, it’s rough. I’ve never bothered. Don’t have the time. That’s why I bought a Volca in the first place. DERP.

• @d4d0ug ...or an updated version with the Volca Drum sequencer!!

• @Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Behringer VCS3 clone - I don't buy hardware as a rule, but I might make an exception for that one.

Absolutely! That's the one i am holding my breath for. Such a cool object in itself, besides the sonic potential.

Get one of these as well: http://www.synthi.co.uk/sx-1-stand-alone-expander/ then you can bring it over and we can do this:

• @MonzoPro said:

@Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:

Get one of these as well: http://www.synthi.co.uk/sx-1-stand-alone-expander/ then you can bring it over and we can do this:

Nice. But 4 grand odd is a bit above my budget. I'm hoping the behringer will be a few hundred to be attainable.

• @papertiger said:

@d4d0ug said:

Which app is it ?

• @MonzoPro said:

You are not wrong.

• A mastering quality audio interface designed for iOS
    with valves that can be switched in or out of the audio chain
    and insert points for external compressors etc.

I was in talks with an audio company but nothing came of it.
    They are now working with Avalon.

• edited January 2020

Something from Sequential (or other company) that'll make me spend less than $2k on the OB-6 at the end of the month-ish.

MFB Synth Pro STILL has no useful videos for it. Supposedly a couple people have them now that pre-ordered. But... nothing sounds like the OB-6. I could get a used Octatrak MK2 and a used Peak for the price, but I don't have the space, or desire to go DAWless (and I'd need a new audio interface with more inputs).

• Clones of a microwave, microwave XT, and an andromeda. An enhanced DeepMind 12. A blofeld with knobs. A Quantum desktop version.

• @Gravitas said:
    A mastering quality audio interface designed for iOS

That is something I would like to see too.

• a new updated SP404 with live sampling and loop capture, 3 fx at once, velocity sensitive pads, better screen, up to 256gb sd card (current is just 32)

• @Gravitas said:
    A mastering quality audio interface designed for iOS

Have you considered an SPL Crimson 3 or even Audient ID4 or RME Babyface Pro plus an SPL Vitalizer Mk2-T?
    The Vitalizer is much more than "just an exciter".