Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ambient Electronica Live Looping Jam - iPad, iPhone + a bunch of analog and digital gears

Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to share this Ambient Electronica Live Looping Jam here, cause I think some of you may like it!
Everything is recorded on the fly, no prepared patterns, no editing. Lot of fun!

The iPad here works as a midi bridge between an iRig blueboard (with two expression pedals hooked up) and Ableton Live on my Mac. For this purpose I use Midimittr. Then I launched a free little app for visuals.

The iPhone runs a Lemur template which controls send effects in Ableton, useful for buildups.

The video is a continuous take from an iPhone and an iPad cameras.
Hope you enjoy!

If you liked please feel free to submit my youtube channel. More jams coming soon and I'm planning to use more and more the iPad playing apps I love such as Animoog.

Comments

• Really like the implementation of the strat in there... 👍🏼 Well done

• Thanks for sharing! Gave a like and subscribe. One day I’ll work up the courage to start posting.

• @david_2017 said:
    Really like the implementation of the strat in there... 👍🏼 Well done

Thank you man!

@Liquidmantis said:
    Thanks for sharing! Gave a like and subscribe. One day I’ll work up the courage to start posting.

Thank you for watching. Hope to hear your music soon!

• @Belibat said:
    Hey Everybody,

Just wanted to share this Ambient Electronica Live Looping Jam here, cause I think some of you may like it!
    Everything is recorded on the fly, no prepared patterns, no editing. Lot of fun!

The iPad here works as a midi bridge between an iRig blueboard (with two expression pedals hooked up) and Ableton Live on my Mac. For this purpose I use Midimittr. Then I launched a free little app for visuals.

The iPhone runs a Lemur template which controls send effects in Ableton, useful for buildups.

The video is a continuous take from an iPhone and an iPad cameras.
    Hope you enjoy!

If you liked please feel free to submit my youtube channel. More jams coming soon and I'm planning to use more and more the iPad playing apps I love such as Animoog.

that was really great! thanks for sharing.

• @Halftone said:
    that was really great! thanks for sharing.

Thank you for watching! :)
    Feel free to subscribe my youtube channel, I'm planning to publish more jams in the next weeks.
    Have a Happy new year!

• Great stuff. Really like the subtle builds and breakdowns.

• @aplourde said:
    Great stuff. Really like the subtle builds and breakdowns.

Thanks mate! :smile: