Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 2.8.2 / Cubasis LE 2.8.2 available

LFSLFS
edited December 2019 in General App Discussion

Dear all,

These supplemental update includes improvements and are recommended for all Cubasis/Cubasis LE users.

Download Cubasis 2.8.2 on the App Store
Download Cubasis LE 2.8.2 on the App Store

If you like Cubasis, please support us by rating this app on the App Store!

Thanks,
Lars

Comments

• What's New in Cubasis 2.8.2

Cubasis 2.8.2 Maintenance and Improvements
    CB-4649 Freely transfer your Cubasis 2 in-app purchases to Cubasis 3.
    CB-4653 Audiobus SDK 3.0.10
    CB-4666 iOS 13: Solves a problem, where playing the internal keyboard with three or more fingers shows iOS 13 gestures.
    CB-4671 iOS 13: Tapping the MIDI over Bluetooth setup buttons, no longer renders Cubasis unreliable.
    CB-4651 Solves a problem where the redo history of audio events has been cleared.
    CB-4660 Addresses an issue, where Audio Unit plug-ins load with a black empty screen.
    CB-4657 Duplicating tracks now also contain customised chord button sets.
    CB-4667 Solves a problem where changing the volume in the mixer and other edit actions could result in crackling when using AUs.
    CB-4669 Addresses a problem, where the Spin FX buttons are too small in large iPads in non-HiRes mode.
    CB-4672 DigiStix MIDI output no longer stops working, after unfreezing the track.
    CB-4682 Solves a rare issue, where MIDI mixdown fails and does not match to the original MIDI event.

• Thank you @LFS.
    Is the MIDI clock sync bug now fixed?

• Hi all,

Please note that Cubasis 3 has been released today as well:
    Cubasis 3 for iPhone an iPad available

Cubasis 3 can be purchased as download through the App Store and is not available for free to existing customers of previous versions of Cubasis, priced at 49.99$/54.99€.

Cubasis 2 and its corresponding in-app purchases remain available in the App Store. The price for Cubasis 2 will be reduced to 23.99$/26.99€.

In addition, the price for the Full Feature Set In-App Purchase, included in Cubasis LE 2 will also be reduced to 14.99$/16.99€.

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:
    Hi all,

Cubasis 3 can be purchased as download through the App Store and is not available for free to existing customers of previous versions of Cubasis, priced at 49.99$/54.99€.

Cubasis 2 and its corresponding in-app purchases remain available in the App Store. The price for Cubasis 2 will be reduced to 23.99$/26.99€.

In addition, the price for the Full Feature Set In-App Purchase, included in Cubasis LE 2 will also be reduced to 14.99$/16.99€.

Best,
    Lars

So full price for existing customers and You have to buy again in app purchases?

• @Charlesalbert said:

@LFS said:
    Hi all,

Best,
    Lars

So full price for existing customers and You have to buy again in app purchases?

No, CB2 iap’s transfer freely to CB3.

• @Shabudua said:

@Charlesalbert said:

@LFS said:
    Hi all,

Best,
    Lars

No, CB2 iap’s transfer freely to CB3.

Ok thx. So is 54.99 euros for the new version? In Italy is not available yet. I think I wait for some opinions as Cubasis 2 gave me some trouble on IPad Pro 12.9 2018.

• LFSLFS
    edited December 2019

@Charlesalbert said:

Hi @Charlesalbert,

Please note that I've created a separate Cubasis 3 topic.
    Cubasis 3 comes as a separate new app, Cubasis 2 in-app purchases are freely transferable to Cubasis 3.

Thanks,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@Charlesalbert said:

Hi @Charlesalbert,

Please note that I've created a separate Cubasis 3 topic.
    Cubasis 3 comes as a separate new app, Cubasis 2 in-app purchases are freely transferable to Cubasis 3.

Thanks,
    Lars

But only if Cubasis 2.8.2 is on our iPad, but the update isn’t out yet. Any idea when it will be?

• @Beathoven said:
    But only if Cubasis 2.8.2 is on our iPad, but the update isn’t out yet. Any idea when it will be?

Hi @Beathoven,

Released all three of them shortly one after another this morning.
    Hopefully it won't be long...

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@Beathoven said:

Hi @Beathoven,

Released all three of them shortly one after another this morning.
    Hopefully it won't be long...

Best,
    Lars

👍

• Still no update. Oh well, I’m off to work the late shift so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No update in US store yet...

• @Poppadocrock said:
    No update in US store yet...

Same in central europe

• tjatja
    edited December 2019

Update to C2 dropped.
    Installing right now.

Old europe, that is.

1.1 GB :o :o :o
    Loading very slowly.

• @tja said:
    Update to C2 dropped.
    Installing right now.

Old europe, that is.

1.1 GB :o :o :o
    Loading very slowly.

Loading e x t r e m e l y s l o w l y .

• Nice 'glitch' the graphics suggest I download Cubasis 3 LE ;)
    (I have the 'full' Cubasis 2 with all the IAPs and registered RoomWorks SE).

I'll see what I'll do about Cubasis 3 later on...

• Update is live in UK now too.

• Nothing going on in Austin....(not often I type that to be fair...)

• Live in US as well

• East Coast at least

• edited December 2019

Must have been taunting the happy fun ball that did it: Update now downloading here in TX.

• Thanks for your postings! Glad to read that the 2.8.2 update is now visible in the App Store (released it at around 8:30 am this morning in Hamburg, Germany)!

• After 3 hours, the download finished!

• After the latest update performance is horrible, I just recorded a song last night and now I’m having horrible performance issues. Things are playing wayyyyyyy out of time, things are dropping in and out, man, things are bad now.

• @Strizbiz said:
    After the latest update performance is horrible, I just recorded a song last night and now I’m having horrible performance issues. Things are playing wayyyyyyy out of time, things are dropping in and out, man, things are bad now.

Yep, same here. Midi-timing is all over the place...
    Create a simple project, a drum module and a synth module of your choice triggered by rozetta rhythm and bassline (any midi-plugin will do), maybe add a track Ruizmaker Noir. Something like that, nothing fancy. Play with it. Start/Stop it...
    Complete mess, no fun
    If it works for the first time, close your project and load it again...
    Not very amused.

• Thank you guys for the warning.
    I really hope we don't have to shell out 50 bucks for getting bugs fixed in a version that won't even run on our older iDevices anymore.

• @electronicsfordogs said:

@Strizbiz said:
    After the latest update performance is horrible, I just recorded a song last night and now I’m having horrible performance issues. Things are playing wayyyyyyy out of time, things are dropping in and out, man, things are bad now.

Yep, same here. Midi-timing is all over the place...
    Create a simple project, a drum module and a synth module of your choice triggered by rozetta rhythm and bassline (any midi-plugin will do), maybe add a track Ruizmaker Noir. Something like that, nothing fancy. Play with it. Start/Stop it...
    Complete mess, no fun
    If it works for the first time, close your project and load it again...
    Not very amused.

@LFS you definitely need lots more betatesters!

• @LFS said:
    Thanks for your postings! Glad to read that the 2.8.2 update is now visible in the App Store (released it at around 8:30 am this morning in Hamburg, Germany)!

Hi Lars - will Cubasis 2 still get maintenance and/or updates - or is 2.8.2 the last step and we have to look at it as an abandoned app from now on?