Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia Pigments 2 (FREE UPDATE!)

edited December 2019 in Other

This beast has just been updated with:

• a new sample\granular synthesis engine (can import own samples)
  • new synth mode
  • new effects
  • updated sequencer
  • MPE
  • etc

And it's a FREE UPDATE for all Pigments owners ... yesss!

Comments

• Sweetness. I love this synth 🙏🏼™️

• Is CPU any better? Haven't used since last year.

• Great update been trying it out this afternoon. Anyone know where the voice allocation numbers have gone used to be at the bottom right. Some of the patches are cpu heavy do need to reduce the voice numbers down on some ?

• @Jumpercollins said:
    Great update been trying it out this afternoon. Anyone know where the voice allocation numbers have gone used to be at the bottom right. Some of the patches are cpu heavy do need to reduce the voice numbers down on some ?

Is it much more CPU heavy than before?

• Man, I'm pissed I missed the $68 intro sale. I was hoping for a Black Friday sale or even a loyalty discount..

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Man, I'm pissed I missed the $68 intro sale. I was hoping for a Black Friday sale or even a loyalty discount..

well it's $99 right now

• @Zaubrer said:

@Liquidmantis said:
    Man, I'm pissed I missed the $68 intro sale. I was hoping for a Black Friday sale or even a loyalty discount..

well it's $99 right now

Yeah, I was just noticing that. I was hoping they'd run an update promo. And actually I can get it for $49 now that I own V Collection 7!

NO RAGRETS about not jumping on the intro sale now!

• edited December 2019

@Liquidmantis said:

@Zaubrer said:

@Liquidmantis said:

well it's $99 right now

Yeah, I was just noticing that. I was hoping they'd run an update promo. And actually I can get it for $49 now that I own V Collection 7!

NO RAGRETS about not jumping on the intro sale now!

Yeah, I was just about to edit my post. I just searched about the initial intro price and that was $149 for new customers, $99 for V5 owners and $69 for V6 owners.

Apparently it's even better now.

The promotional offers runs until Jan 7th.

• Because once upon a synth needs more subs:

• @auxmux said:
    Is CPU any better? Haven't used since last year.

About the same so far - can still be CPU heavy depending on the patch, polyphony etc. Sample engine seems about the same CPU-wise as the Wavetable engine.

• @Liquidmantis said:
    Because once upon a synth needs more subs:

Wow, the preset at 6:55 is so rad. I wonder if any other synths could do that sound, or similar

• @animalelder said:

@Liquidmantis said:

Wow, the preset at 6:55 is so rad. I wonder if any other synths could do that sound, or similar

That's one of the easier sounds to copy. Which synths do you own?

• @craftycurate said:

@auxmux said:
    Is CPU any better? Haven't used since last year.

About the same so far - can still be CPU heavy depending on the patch, polyphony etc. Sample engine seems about the same CPU-wise as the Wavetable engine.

Have you been able to load your own samples? I've tried .wavs and .mp3's but they're not recognised. Trying to check their manual but there's no mention of supported types. Pretty sure the randomiser in the sequencer section's not working for me now either.

• edited December 2019

@animalelder said:

@Liquidmantis said:

Very similar:

Zeeon bank (save, rename to .zip and extract):

• @rs2000 said:

@animalelder said:

@Liquidmantis said:

That's one of the easier sounds to copy. Which synths do you own?

I don't have Zeeon, but I think I can use the knobs in the pic to get a good idea of how it goes. Also a bit of regret for not getting Zeeon on Black Friday. Thank you. You are an impressive person.

• @rs2000 said:

@animalelder said:

@Liquidmantis said:

Very similar:

Zeeon bank (save, rename to .zip and extract):

It that the Trevor pad?

• Can’t wait to get home and update!

• @[Deleted User] said:
    It that the Trevor pad?

No, a new plucky synth sound I just did. Listen to the video posted by @Liquidmantis at about 6:52-7:03 for the sound.

• @rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    It that the Trevor pad?

No, a new plucky synth sound I just did. Listen to the video posted by @Liquidmantis at about 6:52-7:03 for the sound.

You have have for the new patch please? Thank youuu 👍

• edited December 2019

@[Deleted User] said:

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    It that the Trevor pad?

Here's an audio example.
    The actual patch is attached to my 2nd-previous post (an almost invisible PNG, download and rename to .zip).

• @rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

@rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:
    It that the Trevor pad?

Here's an audio example.
    The actual patch is attached to my 2nd-previous post (an almost invisible PNG, download and rename to .zip).

I cant get the in invisible PNG to work?

• edited December 2019

@[Deleted User] said:

It's actually a zip file of 3kb size. Unpack it and you have a Zeeon bank.
    I've just downloaded, renamed and extracted it myself, it works best with the built-in browser in Readdle Documents (open the png and save it using the upper right download arrow).

Nothing exciting, just a simple pluck sound.

• @rs2000 said:

@[Deleted User] said:

It's actually a zip file of 3kb size. Unpack it and you have a Zeeon bank.
    I've just downloaded, renamed and extracted it myself, it works best with the built-in browser in Readdle Documents (open the png and save it using the upper right download arrow).

I dont want to hijack the post but that png i cant download. Its not working for me.
    Maybe if you find time just pm it to me thanks.

• @[Deleted User]
    Link_is_https___forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/ve/56krz1adbkx6.png

• still impressed with pigments anyone?

• yup yup...great synth.

• @kobamoto said:
    still impressed with pigments anyone?

Yes Pigments along with UA Lion, the sweetest acerbic synth.

• @kobamoto said:
    still impressed with pigments anyone?

It’s absolutely smashing.