Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar-Bytes Drumcomputer (osx/win) and maybe soon...iOS

new fab drummer from Sugar-Bytes!
https://sugar-bytes.de/drumcomputer

it looks like they will port it on iOS
the interface hints to that
to me...:)
( there is no official statement )

Comments

• Nice... it said ‘Probability’....

• Looks very impressive

• edited December 2019

Oh my goodness! I was just wondering a few days ago about the lack of a big drum plug from SB, and now it's there! My next dream app, please Sugar Bytes bring it to iOS as soon as possible! Danke!

• Very cool, I'll wait for iOS port.

• edited December 2019

Oh lord... thats some sweet sweet sugar. This is going to be a painful hope/wait for it to be on iOS as I am done buying desktop plugins.

Seems like it should be iOS bound but Looperator still never emerged, maybe the perceived Effectrix redundancy hurt it's desktop sales so it never made it to iOS. (no idea)

But yah, this would certainly be THE drum machine for my tastes and likely a hit for them.

• Man, kudos on one helluva trailer.

• Nice, yeah I expect we'll see an iOS port soonish. Don't see why not :)

• Dang...this looks amazing!

• That would be a welcome AU to add to the iPad.

• Sometimes I hope for a misstep from SB just to know there are humans behind the curtains. But nope.

• Blimey that sounds good.

• They can forget Obscurium & Looperator and just release this!

• @Beathoven said:
    They can forget Obscurium & Looperator and just release this!

Yah, truth.

Going through the tutorials is pretty sweet. I am torn between thinking it is either a CPU beast or just really really well designed. No idea but I want it!

• Also top class by SB to have well prepared tutorial vids by mr Cosm at launch.

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Sometimes I hope for a misstep from SB just to know there are humans behind the curtains. But nope.

Right? They turn software design into an artform. As long as they keep putting out stuff like this, i feel privileged to throw money at them.

• Wow, a drum machine with a new type of synthesis method?
    Can't help but try the demo immediately :#

• Looks and sounds good!

• After watching the video focusing on the sequencer of drumcomputer... oh my. It seems at first glance to be a marvel, which balances “number of features” with “ease of use / user experience”. In other words, it is understandable even to a drum dummy like me, lol. But still as flexible as a circus contortionist. (And this is totally beside the synthesis/ sound engine section.) Pardon me while i scrape my jaw off the floor... 😲

• I'd buy that in an instant.

• @audio_DT said:
    I'd buy that in an instant.

Yes!

• Everything cries for iOS on this. WOW! Beautiful GUI and what a sound. Sugarbytes did it again.
    There are many drummers on iOS by now (also AUs) but I think this will be accepted warm heartedly ;)

• Oh no, this will probably get me wanting an iOS compatible soundcard with 8 outs.

• $119 desktop... Tempting..

• @haulin_notes said:
    After watching the video focusing on the sequencer of drumcomputer... oh my. It seems at first glance to be a marvel, which balances “number of features” with “ease of use / user experience”. In other words, it is understandable even to a drum dummy like me, lol. But still as flexible as a circus contortionist. (And this is totally beside the synthesis/ sound engine section.) Pardon me while i scrape my jaw off the floor... 😲

Uh yeah, wow.

• Egoist oriented for drums , nice :)

• No brainer when it comes to iOS.

• edited December 2019

Being an owner of all their previous plugins, I was able to get it for $69. Haven’t had a chance to mess with it though. Waiting on a new laptop to arrive. It’s always fun when a new Sugar Bytes plugin drops. Hopefully there’s an iOS version planned. I’d also like to see Obscurium get the iOS treatment, with the ability to host other AUV3 instruments.

• @betamax999 said:
    Being an owner of all their previous plugins, I was able to get it for $69. Haven’t had a chance to mess with it though. Waiting on a new laptop to arrive. It’s always fun when a new Sugar Bytes plugin drops. Hopefully there’s an iOS version planned. I’d also like to see Obscurium get the iOS treatment, with the ability to host other AUV3 instruments.

Is that some sort of sale/discount for owning a number of SB products? Didn’t see anything about it...

• @RajahP said:
    Is that some sort of sale/discount for owning a number of SB products? Didn’t see anything about it...

Yeah, it’s an upgrade discount for owners of the current Sugar Bundle (aka all their stuff).

• @betamax999 said:

@RajahP said:

Yeah, it’s an upgrade discount for owners of the current Sugar Bundle (aka all their stuff).

Ok.. Thanks..