Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

cykle | advanced pattern sequencer now live

Comments

• This is one of my favourite sequencers at the moment, look forward to pattern switching and any AU parameters :)

• @Carnbot said:
    This is one of my favourite sequencers at the moment, look forward to pattern switching and any AU parameters :)

Yes yes yes on patterns etc

• heads up! cykle will go on Black Friday sale for € 5.49 tomorrow.

also big update coming up with lots of cool new features: drum tracks, snapshots, MIDI-input and more.

• Thanks for the heads up man!
    I think i will take the plunge :)
    Cheers

• Great news, this is a top class sequencer :)

• Excited about new update.

• @cp3 said:
    heads up! cykle will go on Black Friday sale for € 5.49 tomorrow.

also big update coming up with lots of cool new features: drum tracks, snapshots, MIDI-input and more.

super fat gezellig!

• I was hoping cykle would do a BF sale. Thanks. @cp3

• @cp3 just curious €5.49 In US Dollars comes to $7.09 so will it be $6.99 or....?

• Should be 4.99$ approx
    But I could be wrong. I had a headache the whole day... 🙈

• Dang... This is tempting. I feel like I already have my midi stuff settled. And was tempted too by Step + Rhythm Bud. But I recall testing Cykle and it was so good and user friendly. :lol:
    Gonna buy it for sure :sweat_smile:

• I vividly remember the crazy first video @cp3 made with this and his digitone - it was mind blowing ;)

• @Poppadocrock said:
    @cp3 just curious €5.49 In US Dollars comes to $7.09 so will it be $6.99 or....?

apologies for my eurocentrism o:) Apple sets the price tiers, I think that should be $4.99.

• Got it... cant wait to try it with my Dtone too. Thanks for making it an AU ;)

• I'm very tempted but I'm thinking Drambo's sequencing capabilities might eclipse Cykle

• @ElectroHead said:
    I'm very tempted but I'm thinking Drambo's sequencing capabilities might eclipse Cykle

If you want to wait a decade...

• No Worries. @cp3 Thanks

• @ElectroHead said:
    I'm very tempted but I'm thinking Drambo's sequencing capabilities might eclipse Cykle

I doubt it.
    Cykle is extreme capable.
    And I have been enjoying it for a good while now.

But I am sure Drambo will be great, one day...

• Unicorn watch continues, but we already have mighty already with cykle.

• iPhone 7, iOS 13.2.3, key and scale window won’t close. Using Au version inside AUM

• DCJDCJ
    edited December 2019

@ElectroHead said:

They are not the same. Definitely room for both.

• DCJDCJ
    edited December 2019

• Is the standalone Midi Clock Out?

• @david_2017 said:
    I vividly remember the crazy first video @cp3 made with this and his digitone - it was mind blowing ;)

Cykle Clock out?

• edited December 2019

Look forward for the update with the Drum tracks and the pattern Switch ( Song mode? ) as I bought this almost specifically to use it with my DT, I did notice that after few cycles the sequencer stop to send midi notes but I need to dig into this better and eventually report a bug? Can I suggest a renaming of the Channels to better diverse the instruments assigned?

• new version 1.2 with snapshots and a bunch of other improvements is now live!

• Great, thanks for the update! @cp3

For those wondering: long press the current pattern to bring up option to duplicate, the plus adds a blank pattern. I didn't spot the duplicate option at first.

• This app is fascinating, I'm very curious

Are you guys using one instance of cykle per synth, or can you control multiple synths (on different midi channels) from one instance?