Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New KORG Synth?

Any old hardware lovers recognizes what it is?
https://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps/videos/2715343908533528/

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Triton With with Sampling?

• @StudioES said:
    Looks like a Triton Classic.

I think you are right

• Prophecy would be interesting. I sold mine because it was so hard to program, but the physical synthesis models (once programmed properly) sound mesmerizing.

• edited December 2019

I still have my prophecy. I haven’t plugged it in for years.

When I ‘lost’ my studio space everything went into the loft as most of it was worthless due to everybody going ‘in-the-box’.

I have an Ensoniq EPS16+. When I looked to sell it, one had just sold on eBay for its initial bid of £10. With a manual. I saw Just a manual for it go for £14.95!

Today it’s worth more like £500. I should really sell it but I still harbour a desire to rebuild a studio complete with 8 track reel to reel.

The Prophecy (which is indeed a pain to program) and a Z1 will be major parts of that. And the eps. :-)

At the very least I want to use the prophecy as a controller keyboard for Logic. It has cool expressive controls like the pitch bend wheel with integrated touch strip. And it has a nice keyboard.

Anyway; I think if the backing music in the video is anything to go by the new Korg synth is more likely to be a Triton recreation than Prophecy or Z1.

• Hmmm, if it's a Triton...isn't that kinda boring? Z1 on the other hand...

• @yug said:

@StudioES said:

I think you are right

• So, a sort of iM1 part 2...

• A recreation of the triton ?
    Very exciting news !
    Maybe Auv3 compatible ?

• Triton would be nice... but a Trident mkii might be even more nicer! 😋

• Interesting, the Triton iap for module got some good sounds. But I hope it’s more than just the rompler part.

• Looks dark and mysterious.

• edited December 2019

@R_2 said:
    Interesting, the Triton iap for module got some good sounds. But I hope it’s more than just the rompler part.

I hope. don't want the same sounds in different app, but if it would have better preset browser, I would consider it :smiley:

• @AndyPlankton said:

@yug said:

@StudioES said:

I think you are right

• Maybe it's Triton Extreme?

(If it is indeed a 1/1 re-creation it would be we'd finally be getting a 'Korg Sampler').

• I’m hoping the exciting news is the conversion of some of the Korg apps to AU. We shall see.

• @yug said:

That cleared up the fog :)

• This stuff just irritates me ... show me the synth already.

• @kinkujin said:
    This stuff just irritates me ... show me the synth already.

+1

• @brambos said:
    Prophecy would be interesting. I sold mine because it was so hard to program, but the physical synthesis models (once programmed properly) sound mesmerizing.

I swapped my Prophecy for a SH-101 in 1998.
    No regrets.

• @Samu said:
    Maybe it's Triton Extreme?

(If it is indeed a 1/1 re-creation it would be we'd finally be getting a 'Korg Sampler').

Oh please let it be true. 😱 Triton on the iPad would make me redownload the Korg infrastructure.

• oh I would love if it was a Triton, especially if it can import and export patches to other Tritons. the iM1 interface is beautiful for making patches, and if they extended that it would be a beauty to be able to create patches on my iPad and then upload them neatly to my Karma

• edited December 2019

The Trinity was so much more luscious and thick sounding than the triton. And more beautiful to behold too! I still have mine. Really wish it was the Trinity V3.