Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EZ FX Suite - New Auv3 audio fx apps from Colin Hallet

Comments

• Anybody get these yet?

• Nice. I’ll try some to see how they work.

• Woowww. Bought them all and they sound so good. I’m only wondering if I can record automation on x y axis in AUM.

• There is some mention of a bundle but I don’t see one (yet).

• These look pretty slick, simple, and fun.
    The synth app from this dev sounded pretty good, so I imagine these are good too.
    At these prices I am sure I will end up getting all of them at some point.

• edited December 2019

Bundle up for $7

• It’s a great cheap bundle. The filter is amazing good, really killer. The modulation (chorus/phaser/flanger) is very good with a vintage sound, the crusher/saturato/distortion is nice for the money, the reverb is great and with its own taste, the delay is the less interesting for me but it’s a matter of taste here. All in all a very nice suite for the cost of a good beer.

• Doug made a video:

Link to the bundle here:

https://apps.apple.com/app-bundle/id1490181446