Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Just bought Ibassist but....

...in my hast I didn’t realise it wasn’t an AU - or am I wrong?
I was hoping that I would just be able to load it up to GB or N track as you do with these things.
I am very ignorant with MIDI things so perhaps some of you more knowledgeable guys/gals might be able to give me some guidance?
Thanking you in anticipation.
Phil

Comments

• No AU, unfortunately.

• For what should that be an AU?
    Multiple instances?
    Could be a CPU problem then...

• As I said if there is a way to use it into a daw then I’m all ears. Thanks for your replies.

• edited December 2019

@Pauper said:
    As I said if there is a way to use it into a daw then I’m all ears. Thanks for your replies.

I use it in AUM, without to much hassle, but remember to open it before the host.

• You should be able to load it into GarageBand as an IAA app.

• Yeah into AUM amd works perfectly! Allow it to drive other synths via its Midi out and wow you’re in for a real treat!

• Thanks for your assistance guys , will try what you have advised.