Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zenbeats feature request list

Hi @MatthewAtZenbeats ~ is this a good place for us to list feature requests or do you prefer we go elsewhere?

The first feature I wanted to request is:

moveable FX racks for fx and auv3s ie. right now to change the order of an fx chain you have to delete fx inserts and re-add them~ it would be a huge improvement to the workflow if we could drag FX inserts to rearrange their order without having to delete and re-add them

Comments

• Hi @annahahn This is great and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread! Thanks!

Good news is you should be able to drag and drop effects up or down in the chain with the current version. I'm able to do so, myself. Try it out.

@annahahn said:
    Hi @MatthewAtZenbeats ~ is this a good place for us to list feature requests or do you prefer we go elsewhere?

moveable FX racks for fx and auv3s ie. right now to change the order of an fx chain you have to delete fx inserts and re-add them~ it would be a huge improvement to the workflow if we could drag FX inserts to rearrange their order without having to delete and re-add them

• In order to drag the plugs around it’s important you start dragging before the delete option instantiates. Just drop it on the one you want to precede it in the chain.

• @MatthewAtZenbeats said:
    Hi @annahahn This is great and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread! Thanks!

Good news is you should be able to drag and drop effects up or down in the chain with the current version. I'm able to do so, myself. Try it out.

@annahahn said:

Hi, I’m having problems with opening songs I’ve recorded in ZenBeats, it just hangs with opening a lot of songs now. It started happening since the last update , which is really a bummer because I thought I finally found my go to IPad Daw. Now I feel like I might have to stop using it and go back to Cubasis. I really like the workflow in ZenBeats but if I can’t reopen songs it’s not any point in using it. I hope maybe it’s just a bug that can be fixed so I can keep using it.

• I really like that Zenbeats allowed use program change to load song, like Audiobus and AUM does.
    It’ll be very convenient when use on stage.

• Hi @Strizbiz Not sure what the issue may be with your songs loading slowly, but we'd love to help. Please go here https://www.roland.com/backstage/#/login?redirect=/zenbeats-support and fill out a ticket. We'll get a tech to help you out asap.

@Strizbiz said:

@MatthewAtZenbeats said:
    Hi @annahahn This is great and I'll be keeping an eye on this thread! Thanks!

@annahahn said:

Hi, I’m having problems with opening songs I’ve recorded in ZenBeats, it just hangs with opening a lot of songs now. It started happening since the last update , which is really a bummer because I thought I finally found my go to IPad Daw. Now I feel like I might have to stop using it and go back to Cubasis. I really like the workflow in ZenBeats but if I can’t reopen songs it’s not any point in using it. I hope maybe it’s just a bug that can be fixed so I can keep using it.

• @MatthewAtZenbeats Hi, apart from Bluetooth audio working, I would love this:-

Zoom out more vertically in the Timeline view - Ie, atm you can only see a max of 8 tracks at the same time on an iPad Pro. It’s strange because the horizontal zoom is fine, it lets you see 100s of bars

Many thanks! 😺👍🎸

• ^ are you aware of the changes you can make in the interface settings ?

Together with the zoom function , I’m able to get 14 tracks visible simultaneously on the timeline on my Mini 5.