Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gospel Musicians ifx rack is EXCELLENT - get it if you have not already

@GospelMusicians the circuit modelling is brilliant. Ive been bouncing a lot of my mixes through this with my own ifx templates & so impressed with the mixes I now get.
Thanks for the hard work you devs have put in with ifx rack. Hope to see a iap Parametric Eq soon
5 star reviews by some customers on the app store proves your on to a winner.

:)

Comments

• I made a piano sound like an electric guitar 🎸 with it. I mean...the stuff is just phenomenal!

• @ipadbeatmaking said:
    I made a piano sound like an electric guitar 🎸 with it. I mean...the stuff is just phenomenal!

@ipadbeatmaking its the clarity I get without any brittle artifacts that has my mixes sounding good even when pushing the levels

• edited December 2019

So are you saying that you’re pretty much using it for mastering purposes?

• @supadom said:

@supadom i use it on Aux channels.

• edited December 2019

@stormbeats said:

@supadom said:

😊👍 Thanks for the heads-up! Purchased it, along with the in-app bundle. $9.99 total I believe was the sale price. (Not sure how much longer the sale continues). Great deal for 25 AUv3 effects (by my count). Especially since it only occupies one slot in the host! And of course, you’re able to twiddle multiple fx on the same screen page.

(I initially mistakenly thought that it was an amp simulation or something, or meant more for guitars. Glad I looked twice to see how deep and flexible this could be, in a variety of uses.)

• I would like to know the price of the in-app bundle.

• @amusing_Grace said:
    I would like to know the price of the in-app bundle.

$4.99 or local equivalent. A bargain basically.

• edited December 2019

The full pack is more like $30+, isn't it?

• @rs2000 said:

@cian said:

@amusing_Grace said:

Only if you buy them separately. The full combo is a true steal of a bargain!

• edited December 2019

@marmakin said:

@rs2000 said:

@cian said:

@amusing_Grace said:

Only if you buy them separately. The full combo is a true steal of a bargain!

Thanks! Really a useful combination of FX, all AUv3 parameters exposed and disabled FX don't eat CPU. :+1:

• @cian said:

@amusing_Grace said:

Thank you very much for the quick reply, indeed a bargain!

• edited December 2019

@cian said:

@amusing_Grace said:

Got the app, but can't find an IAP option inside it. Some help please?

• @bato said:

@cian said:

@amusing_Grace said:

Got the app, but can't find an IAP option inside it. Some help please?

Ok found it... For anyone with the same issue, try adding an effect, and then choose one of the non-included ones (white for included, reddish for non-included); once you select that the IPA menu shows up.
    Not this must be done from the standalone app.

• @haulin_notes said:

@stormbeats said:

@supadom said:

😊👍 Thanks for the heads-up! Purchased it, along with the in-app bundle. $9.99 total I believe was the sale price. (Not sure how much longer the sale continues). Great deal for 25 AUv3 effects (by my count). Especially since it only occupies one slot in the host! And of course, you’re able to twiddle multiple fx on the same screen page.

(I initially mistakenly thought that it was an amp simulation or something, or meant more for guitars. Glad I looked twice to see how deep and flexible this could be, in a variety of uses.)

@haulin_notes cool..its very very good