Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Agreed. It's still my go-to for audio-editing on my iPhone 8.
    On the iPad I'm starting to get comfortable with Auditor but out of old habit use Twistedwave...
    https://livingmemorysoftware.com/auditor/

• I was really hoping this would be on sale for BF. I have lots of apps that can basically do the wav editing I need (caustic etc) so it’s hard to justify. But also so worth it.

• It’s the only app I’ve got that converts to mp3.

• Hello everyone!
    Is there any significant difference between Twistedwave audio editor and the Twistedwave recorder with the IAP (which includes internal and AUv3 effects)?

• wimwim
    edited April 2022

The Twisted Wave recorder with the IAP includes internal and AUv3 effects as an IAP.

• @wim said:
    The Twisted Wave recorder with the IAP includes internal and AUv3 effects as an IAP.

So, there's basically no big difference between them?

• wimwim
    edited April 2022

@sharifkerbage said:

@wim said:

Sorry, that was just a smart-ass answer.

The actual answer is in the app description:

TwistedWave Recorder is the free version of TwistedWave Audio Editor. You can use it to record and send audio by email. Once the full editing functionality and the extra export options have been purchased, "TwistedWave Recorder" and "TwistedWave Audio Editor" offer the same feature set.

• @sharifkerbage said:

@wim said:

I believe that the editing functionality in the recorder is an IAP. Basically the recorder is a free app that you can upgrade via IAP to have the same features as the editor version.

• @wim said:

@sharifkerbage said:

@wim said:

Sorry, that was just a smart-ass answer.

The actual answer is in the app description:

TwistedWave Recorder is the free version of TwistedWave Audio Editor. You can use it to record and send audio by email. Once the full editing functionality and the extra export options have been purchased, "TwistedWave Recorder" and "TwistedWave Audio Editor" offer the same feature set.

Hahah perfect! Thank you!

• Well, I can confirm now that the 5,99 iap in TW recorder enables to apply effects, but if you want to save or share files there is an additional 3,99 iap unlock.