Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Rozeta Rhythm how do you edit steps?

Just playing with Rozeta Rhythm and can’t for the life of me work out how to edit steps. I’ve tried tapping, dragging etc but nothing. Can anyone help?

Comments

• You can’t, directly.

You can specify how many beats are played, and it lays them out Euclidean fashion, which just means the most evenly spaced. You can then specify the length of the sequence, shift the sequence forwards and back, etc.

But you can’t enable/disable steps directly or manually.

• edited December 2019

Steps are fully determined by the Euclidian algorithm, so you don’t edit them manually but by changing the input parameters of the algorithm.

For manually programming patterns you can use Rozeta X0X. :)

• edited December 2019

@gregsmith said:
    Just playing with Rozeta Rhythm and can’t for the life of me work out how to edit steps. I’ve tried tapping, dragging etc but nothing. Can anyone help?

You can’t edit the steps directly, instead you set the parameters (steps, beats, etc.) for each track and the plugin fills it up. For a more traditional step sequencer you can use Rozeta X0X.

Edit: lol aren’t we helpful :D

• Record the MIDI in Atom or Xequence to manipulate it, for example.

But of course you are right, that it would be neat to manually edit / manipulate the initial sequence directly within Rozeta ;)

• @tja said:

But of course you are right, that it would be neat to manually edit / manipulate the initial sequence directly within Rozeta ;)

this is not the intent of Rozeta Rhythm, in which the creation of the patterns is obtained thanks to the use of the Euclidean algorithm. It is designed to work like this.

• Thanks all. Got it :)

Good job I’m not going mad!