Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist from Lumbeat 50% off Cyber Monday 2019 only.

Comments

• Please, dev @LuisMartinez make this app more stable - from all launched from AUM with ibassist only this app crashes.
    But the idea and playability with other Lumbeat apps is great :)

• I jumped on this one as Mr. Martinez's apps are usually so highly rated. I just wish Mid East Drummer was on sale, I've been waiting on that one for ages and the bank is almost run dry!

• Is this good for practicing? Particularly for Jazz piano? It looks like it would be.

• Can this do electronic basses?

• @cian said:
    Is this good for practicing? Particularly for Jazz piano? It looks like it would be.

It is good for practicing. The auto MIDI chord learn function doesn’t work so well, especially for jazz piano. You can just layout your chords, time signatures, etc. manually. Combined with Soft Drummer it is fantastic.

It is a bit prone to crashing. I haven’t tested after the last update, but it crashes more frequently with bluetooth MIDI.

• Yeah laying out chords, time signatures, etc is fine. The whole point would be for practicing pieces. And I'd probably be playing on the piano, so MIDI is less of a concern. I use his metronome app constantly. That thing has been a life changer - though I wish there was a manual. I just discovered you can subdivide individual beats. :# And still have no idea how you load presets.

For drums I figured I'd get jazz drummer.

• is it Funky?