Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DM2 on iPhone

edited November 2019 in General App Discussion

DM2 is now available for iPhone
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dm2-the-drum-machine/id1099179070

but it’s not working on my iPhone 6S. It just shows a black screen.

Comments

• @jolico said:
    DM2 is now available for iPhone
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/dm2-the-drum-machine/id1099179070

but it’s not working on my iPhone 6S. It just shows a black screen.

Same issue on my iPhone 5SE. iOS up to date.

• XS Max, IOS 13.2.3.......not working

• @gregsmith said:
    No au?

No AU.
    Also tried iaa launch from inside AUM. Same thing. Just a black screen.

• Awww.

Same here iPhone 11.

I was wondering why iPhone compatibility wasn’t mentioned in the release notes but at least it must be coming soon. 🤞

• Any news?
    Refund or wait for an update?

• edited November 2019

Do we have a link for the DM2 guys?
    I sent Audionomy a message on Facebook, and I received this, but I can't read their crazy moon language:

Nous avons bien reçu votre message. Nous vous répondrons au plus vite. Merci de votre patience.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I sent Audionomy a message on Facebook, and I received this, but I can't read their crazy moon language:

Nous avons bien reçu votre message. Nous vous répondrons au plus vite. Merci de votre patience.

😂 crazy moon language

• edited November 2019

XS Max, IOS 13.2.3.......not working> @ExAsperis99 said:

'We have received your message in good order. We shall reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience'

• Any news?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=fr

• Still just a black screen.
    Got a refund.

• Its a joke, not app. Black screen

• It's obviously a mistake; the iPad app is great, if a little bit outdated. I can only assume that they're trying to fix it.

What is a joke is the idea that I can't figure out a way to translate a French sentence that is 50 percent cognates.

• The release notes don’t mention iPhone compatibility.

My guess is this slipped through the net and they aren’t ready for it to be universal yet.

But they’re clearly working on it which is a pleasant surprise given that it was fairly dormant for a long while.

Auv3 is probably too much to wish for anytime soon but I’d be happy as Larry if they did make it an audio unit. I’d happily pay for an Auv3 update.

Anyway. It’s fantastic on the iPad. I love the sounds it makes.

• @klownshed said:
    The release notes don’t mention iPhone compatibility.

My guess is this slipped through the net and they aren’t ready for it to be universal yet.

But they’re clearly working on it which is a pleasant surprise given that it was fairly dormant for a long while.

Auv3 is probably too much to wish for anytime soon but I’d be happy as Larry if they did make it an audio unit. I’d happily pay for an Auv3 update.

Anyway. It’s fantastic on the iPad. I love the sounds it makes.

If so, they have to change the App Store page.

• Thanks for the heads up!
    I have it on the iPad, but did not know about the recent iPhone addition.
    Downloading now.

• @JeffChasteen said:
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Downloading now.

You might want to read the rest of the thread first ;-)

• @klownshed said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Downloading now.

You might want to read the rest of the thread first ;-)

Unfortunately, I have just discovered the...uh...glitch...first hand.
    This sick nihilistic joke is really testing my lifelong
    Francophilia.

• edited December 2019

Audionomy responded to my query about the iPhone glitch:

There is a current issue with DM2 that should not have allowed it to be sold on the AppStore for iPhone. This is currently being fixed with Apple (who are not very responsive unfortunately with indie developers). Please ask for a refund if you only use DM2 for iPhone. Truly sorry for the disturbance and the frustration. Best, Audionomy