Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TRADE !!! You Buy Me Neo-soul Studio 2 App..$12 and I Give you a $25 Gospel Musicians Giftcard/Code

edited November 2019 in Market Place

works for anything on their site except IOS..

https://gospelmusicians.com

Comments

• whaaat!.... surely there are some takers of this great holiday deal :)

• edited November 2019

Damn. This is tempting. But I’d be going against my brand and namesake if I accepted. I’m sure someone here will, wish u the best of luck

edit- what an incredible sign of the times that one is willing to part with a desktop app for a lesser $ value item of the iOS app!! The future looks bright!

• edited November 2019

no no no :) I'm parting with a $25 GiftCode for the Gospel Musicians Website in exchange for someone buying me the Neo-soul studio 2 app currently for $12 bucks.... ( you/they) would just take the gift card code, and gift me the app.

• Hmm I’m starting to get the impression that my Gospel Musicians $25 Giftcard might not be the most sought after $25 giftcard value on the market after all, could it be, oh say it ain’t so Clementine for I do declare surely it exceeds the value of a poultry $12 iOS app trade!!

I do hope there is cranberry sauce with the turkey and stuffin this year

• We all sold our computers to buy more iPads, you might need to try another music forum. GM is great, but I’m on iOS only, sorry I can’t help.

• I’m tempted but I’m not sure I want to upgrade to NSK2 on my desktop.

• The word 'All' doesn't mean what it used to mean in the lexicon Hmtx... this forum is far more diverse than the name would suggest, there are people here with 5 or 6 hardware groove boxes connected to 2 or 3 iPads and phones running into 2 or 3 daws .. :)

I myself own Gospel musicians iPad apps as well as their desktop equivalents.... so if anyone wants to get the desktop version of Bassalicious for example it's on sale for a great price right now but my gift card would make it an even more delicious purchase .
    thanks for your thoughts/ suggestion though, it's a good idea to list it over on KVR as well.

desktop versions for those that want to check them out.

https://gospelmusicians.com/neo-soul-keys-studio-2.html
    https://gospelmusicians.com/bassalicious.html

• @kobamoto, you’re right ;-) Hope you find someone to make the trade.