Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster One is out!

Comments

• edited November 2019

@MobileMusic said:
    @kv331audio_bulent,

Nice job! Workflow improvements are way too cool and highly desired. Since I couldn’t wait to try it out, I tried to long press and hold the controls in the screenshots to see if they would zoom in (but they did not zoom as intended so I’ll wait). This synth will rule all other synths and set the bar.

I can change the zoom size, we can even make it configurable :) Right now it is x2.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks por making this possible...SynthMaster One as universal app is just amazing.

• @fjcblanco said:
    Thanks por making this possible...SynthMaster One as universal app is just amazing.

Thank you for your support <3 o:)

• What's the difference between SynthMaster 2.9 and SynthMaster One?

• @kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:
    Thanks por making this possible...SynthMaster One as universal app is just amazing.

Hi.

If you’re making any changes to SynthMaster, I’ve noticed the following ‘bugs’ (I’m running on an iPhone 8plus).

• you can’t switch any of the arps off when running AU mode (this drives me mad because so many of the patches have the arp turned on!)
    • User presets saved in the standalone version do not load up in the AU version. They appear in the list but can’t be loaded.

If you could fix this two issues then Synthmaster would be a lot more usable for me in NanoStudio 2.

Thanks,

Matt

Ps looking forward to getting SynthMaster One for iPhone running in NS2 as AU!)

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:

Hi.

If you’re making any changes to SynthMaster, I’ve noticed the following ‘bugs’ (I’m running on an iPhone 8plus).

• you can’t switch any of the arps off when running AU mode (this drives me mad because so many of the patches have the arp turned on!)
    • User presets saved in the standalone version do not load up in the AU version. They appear in the list but can’t be loaded.

If you could fix this two issues then Synthmaster would be a lot more usable for me in NanoStudio 2.

Thanks,

Matt

I can do both of these things (load user presets and switch off arp) when hosted in NS2 on iPad Air 1 under iOS 12.4.2. FWIW

• edited November 2019

@anickt said:

@Matt_Fletcher_2000 said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:

Hi.

Thanks,

Matt

I can do both of these things (load user presets and switch off arp) when hosted in NS2 on iPad Air 1 under iOS 12.4.2. FWIW

I can’t switch off any arps because the button is always marked as in this photo - showing its off even though I can hear it’s on. And tapping it does nothing. This is only as an AU. As standalone, on the same patches, I can switch off the arp by deactivating this button.

I’m on iOS 13.2 -on a iPhone 8plus

• edited November 2019

And loading user patches doesn’t work either. I can find and select them as in this picture, but as you can see they don’t actually load in. Again this in AU mode. No issues like this in standalone mode.

@anickt said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:

Hi.

Thanks,

Matt

I can’t switch off any arps because the button is always marked as in this photo - showing its off even though I can hear it’s on. And tapping it does nothing. This is only as an AU. As standalone, on the same patches, I can switch off the arp by deactivating this button.

Sigh... best iPhone ad I’ve seen yet.

@anickt said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:

Hi.

Thanks,

Matt

Sorry! I thought you were referring to SynthMaster One which is what I’m using.

• Hello, there may be a bug on the iPhone AU version, I'll check and fix it

@anickt said:

@anickt said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:

Hi.

Thanks,

Matt

• @lbiyikoglu said:
    Hello, there may be a bug on the iPhone AU version, I'll check and fix it

@anickt said:

@anickt said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@fjcblanco said:

Hi.

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks. That would be really appreciated.

• edited November 2019

Are SynthMaster > @kv331audio_bulent said:

@Faland said:
    No iOS?

starts on Black Friday, ends on January 1.

Can we get an update on the sale.. really will like to get some expansions..

Do have SynthMaster 1 on desktop and iOS.. can’t figure out about purchasing expansions..

• I cannot download bonus presets, is there any solution?

• @Yalexein said:
    I cannot download bonus presets, is there any solution?

Could you please try again (register again to restart download). I just fixed the issue.

• Hi,
    I own SynthMaster one, now the SynthMaster Player pro version (800 Factory presets) is on sale. They are two different beasts or is the One enough?

@Yalexein said:
    I cannot download bonus presets, is there any solution?

Could you please try again (register again to restart download). I just fixed the issue.

I was having the same issue and registering again fixed it. Any timetable for the update mentioned previously? Thanks

• @anickt said:
    I was having the same issue and registering again fixed it. Any timetable for the update mentioned previously? Thanks

I need to finish the UI for iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus and then AU UI for 7/8/7Plus/8Plus :)

There's still lots of UI work, but I promise the beta will be released next week!

• edited November 2019

__

@kv331audio_bulent said:
    SynthMaster One iOS 60% OFF: $7.99
    SynthMaster Player iOS Pro Upgrade 60% OFF: $3.99
    SynthMaster Player iOS expansions: 40% OFF
    until December 6.

Happy holidays folks!

Bulent

__

Yep, seems a little confusing.. I assume SynthMaster player Pro is the upgraded version from the Free player?
    Just don’t want to miss out on anything..

So many expansions to choose from.. What are the favorites.. anyone?

@anickt said:

I need to finish the UI for iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus and then AU UI for 7/8/7Plus/8Plus :)

There's still lots of UI work, but I promise the beta will be released next week!

Thank you! Best to take the time to get it right! 😎👍🏼 Do you need beta testers? I have Air 1 and 2019 iPad plus iPhone 6.

• @Faland said:
    Hi,
    I own SynthMaster one, now the SynthMaster Player pro version (800 Factory presets) is on sale. They are two different beasts or is the One enough?

Hello,

SynthMaster Player is as the name implies, preset player. It's not a full featured synth, you can not create sounds from scratch. The good thing is, it has a huge preset library, many expansion packs etc.

For more info please check these videos:

• This is the playlist of all SynthMaster Player expansions:

@anickt said:

When is an update for Synthmaster Player coming that fixes the sample rate bug? I haven't been able to use it since I bought it, as the AUv3 is always out of tune.

• @cretakano said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@anickt said:

When is an update for Synthmaster Player coming that fixes the sample rate bug? I haven't been able to use it since I bought it, as the AUv3 is always out of tune.

Next week I'll send the beta to the Apple store, sorry for the delay

• @anickt said:
    Thank you! Best to take the time to get it right! 😎👍🏼 Do you need beta testers? I have Air 1 and 2019 iPad plus iPhone 6.

Unfortunately the minimum iPhone requirements seems to be iPhone 7, I tested with 6 Plus and very frequently I got memory warnings followed by crash.

@anickt said:

Unfortunately the minimum iPhone requirements seems to be iPhone 7, I tested with 6 Plus and very frequently I got memory warnings followed by crash.

Not surprised. You've got a lot going on there. I love the Synthmaster sound! Bought several Player IAP's today. Good luck!

• @lbiyikoglu said:

@cretakano said:

@kv331audio_bulent said:

@anickt said:

Next week I'll send the beta to the Apple store, sorry for the delay

Any chance of also looking into the fact the arp can’t be switched off on any patches on the iphone (when run as an AU)?

• Nice expansions.. should have bought some before now.. really makes this SynthMaster Player shine... more than it did...😎

• One years since last update to Synthmaster One (iOS/iPadOS), but, I thought a new version was near for several month ago...?
    Version 1.3 perhaps?

This discussion has been closed.