Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

UNO Drum Editor available for iPad (and Mac/PC)

I figured some here would be interested to know that our UNO Drum Editor is now available on iPad as well as Mac/PC.

It requires the new UNO Drum firmware version 1.0.2 as well, also available now.

Comments

• wimwim
    edited October 2019

Why would something like that need to be AU? It’s just an editor for setting up the hardware, isn’t it? Or is it more than that, aka an instrument or sequencer?

• It’s the buggy IAA syndrome which leads everyone to ask for AU even when it has zero meaning for certain apps.
    It will take some years to fade away

• Unfortunately for me, the Blueboard firmware debacle has ruined any chance of me buying any IK media hardware again. Sorry to bang on about it but I have literally wasted hours trying to get this thing to update ...

• @Oblique said:
    Unfortunately for me, the Blueboard firmware debacle has ruined any chance of me buying any IK media hardware again. Sorry to bang on about it but I have literally wasted hours trying to get this thing to update ...

Would you mind sending me your support ticket number? I will be more than happy to see what happened with your specific case and how we can assist further.

• Hey Ryan, thanks for your reply and offering to look into this for me. My support number is: #982909 - I did manage to load the firmware updater since, but it can’t see the BlueBoard so no further forward.

Maybe we should take this over to a PM so as to not to clog up the forum :)

Cheers
    Andy

• @Oblique said:
    Hey Ryan, thanks for your reply and offering to look into this for me. My support number is: #982909 - I did manage to load the firmware updater since, but it can’t see the BlueBoard so no further forward.

Maybe we should take this over to a PM so as to not to clog up the forum :)

Cheers
    Andy

PM sent!

• edited October 2019

@wim said:
    Why would something like that need to be AU? It’s just an editor for setting up the hardware, isn’t it? Or is it more than that, aka an instrument or sequencer?

If you dont know, you probably wouldn't use it, total recall, automation, ease of use, but hey, why release it is as a VST/AU on desktop either.......oh wait.
    IK = IOS are second class citizens, they do VST/AU of these editors on desktop, but IOS nope.

• We also have released free Drum Library Anthologies for UNO Drum which are quite nice

• @Turntablist said:

@wim said:

If you dont know, you probably wouldn't use it, total recall, automation, ease of use, but hey, why release it is as a VST/AU on desktop either.......oh wait.
    IK = IOS are second class citizens, they do VST/AU of these editors on desktop, but IOS nope.

This is what’s stopped me buying unodrum and unosynth, even though I’d really love to and would do it instantly if I wasn’t so worried about this stuff. I use my iPad for music, and nothing else, so I’m not about to become a second class citizen, as you put it, and pay for it in the process.

• wimwim
    edited November 2019

Go iPhone only. Then you can be a second class citizen to second class citizens, and do it on a tiny screen too. :#

• @wim said:
    Go iPhone only. Then you can be a second class citizen to second class citizens, and do it on a tiny screen too. :#

Do you honestly use only iPhone? I did use only iPhone until I got the new iPad Pro 2018. Prior to that I was using my iPhone 7 Plus. It was fine, but now I use the iPad I can barely imagine going back to using the phone - it's just so damn fiddly.

• @audio_DT said:

@wim said:

Do you honestly use only iPhone? I did use only iPhone until I got the new iPad Pro 2018. Prior to that I was using my iPhone 7 Plus. It was fine, but now I use the iPad I can barely imagine going back to using the phone - it's just so damn fiddly.

No, I only use phone when I have to, like when waiting forever for my wife to finish shopping. I was being flip, basically saying "Hey, it could be worse."

• @wim said:

@audio_DT said:

@wim said:

No, I only use phone when I have to, like when waiting forever for my wife to finish shopping. I was being flip, basically saying "Hey, it could be worse."

Ha - yes, it could be, and I am genuinely mindful of that. I'm a lucky man to have an iPad Pro, no question. I count my blessings that all things are "basically OK". But I don't want to get too deep on here.

• Much respect on making an editor that works in iOS!