Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Where And How is Chandroji? ***and now we know!

edited November 2019 in Other

I am a bit concerned about the wellbeing of our friend and colleague, @Chandroji. Last we heard he was about to have some serious neck surgery. I have pmd him twice with no response and haven’t seen any posts by him. Anyone know anything?

I think a lot about the types of relationships we form here. I support the freedom it enables, to come and go, to comment or not... to remain aloof or get in one’s face. No matter what we may think, it is pretty ephemeral and dissolves like sugar in water. The sweet taste may remain, but the entity vanishes... unless we remember that we are all really out there... somewhere.

Comments

• Nice post, thank you.

• I hope he is ok too.

• Thinking hopefully. Thanks @LinearLineman

• Thanks @LinearLineman for the kind and thoughtful post. Thinking of you @chandroji !

• Nice post, Mike!
    Hope @chandroji is well. Sending you our love, mate :love:

• To all concerned, @rs2000 was clever enough to find our friend in Berlin. @chandroji is fine and has not had surgery yet. I hope that’s a good thing.

• @LinearLineman said:
    To all concerned, @rs2000 was clever enough to find our friend in Berlin. @chandroji is fine and has not had surgery yet. I hope that’s a good thing.

Thanks for the info and all the best to @chandroji

• @LinearLineman said:
    To all concerned, @rs2000 was clever enough to find our friend in Berlin. @chandroji is fine and has not had surgery yet. I hope that’s a good thing.

awesome! sending out search party! never leave a guy behind eh. You remind me of those Americans back in the day who had the right stuff.

• McDMcD
    edited November 2019

@LinearLineman said:

Good news. @chandroji is missed. His profile records show that his last comment was on September 7th.

He is an amazingly gifted photographer:

https://forum.audiob.us/uploads/editor/u8/2jcdbd1apj2m.jpeg

Is it just me or is that flower looking aggressive? Very sharp teeth.

• edited November 2019

I think Chandroji was buying too many apps by reading the forum raves and he is cooling it. 😘
    @[Deleted User] , I was a hippie... I often had some real good stuff, but never the right stuff.

• @LinearLineman said:
    I think Chandroji was buying too many apps by reading the forum raves and he is cooling it. 😘
    @[Deleted User] , I was a hippie... I often had some real good stuff, but never the right stuff.

Ahhhh details

• I used to go missing a lot... Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World. (George Best)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I used to go missing a lot... Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World. (George Best)

:D

• Glad to hear that @chandroji has been spotted. Hope he'll check in here with more pics soon!

• All the best luck @chandroji, hope to see you back here soon!

• edited November 2019

My heart gets quite warm when I read this thread here and I am surprised at the most pleasant how warmly you think of me.

Thank you very much for that, I appreciate that very much. You are great and lovely people! 😊🙏
    The flowers in this post are for you!

I was over two months not active in the forum which of course had some reasons. And yes, I missed you and the forum of course.

Unfortunately, the topic cervical spine surgery is still not off the table. On the one hand, I wanted to clarify some very important issues before the operation, on the other hand, I probably unconsciously pushed the operation in front of me. Maybe I am a little afraid of it after all.

Meanwhile I have clarified the most important personal things (a lot of paperwork) so that I am actually ready to go to the hospital, albeit with a heavy heart.

Anything can happen and that's a bit disturbing. Unfortunately I can't avoid the operation, so I have to go to the hospital without any ifs and but’s, I need to accept the situation... 😎

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in the forum in the last two months. Maybe I would be a bit afraid to admit that I haven't been to the hospital yet. I hope you forgive me...

I got a call from @rs2000 yesterday and @_ki contacted me and my good friend Mike @LinearLineman sent me e-mails. And then this thread. Time for me to login here again to give a sign of life.

I now decided to stay online with you until my operation starts. It’s good to be here again...

Thank you much dear @LinearLineman , @_ki , @rs2000 , @Faland , @[Deleted User] , @ExAsperis99 , @kinkujin , @senhorlampada , @Philandering_Bastard , @McD and @JohnnyGoodyear and all other friends for thinking of me... 😊🙏

Many greetings from Berlin my friends!

P.S.
    A good one had the two months abstinence from the forum. I think I saved a lot of money. 😎 I didn't bought a single new app because I wasn't informed anymore and I hadn't read the many motivating threads to the new releases. Did I miss some great new apps for my beloved iPad which becomes an important part in my music life?

P.P.S.
    Where did you found this old photography I made 2013 @McD ? Did I ever posted this here? Cool! 👍
    Here some more pics from this series...

All the best to you all! 😊

• Good to hear from you Sir. COURAGE MON BRAVE!

• Stunning pictures! More importantly - glad to hear from you directly @chandroji .

Looking forward to hearing about a great surgical outcome!

• 👍 love the macro shot of the insect 🐞 i dont have the right emoji

• Incredible bee... makes me want to create a new album just to use it as the cover! I will save it and ask your permission after you are in good health again. Good to hear from you @chandroji! Stay strong, it will all be fine
    ( my mom wanted me to be a doctor, so I should know).

• Glad to “see” you again @chandroji , have courage, ardently desire to heal and you will see that all will be well!
    We are all with you, GOOD LUCK!!!

By the way, your shots are awesome!

• @LinearLineman it's not a bee, but a fly that uses wasp camouflage ;)
    may this pic of the series be a symbol about all health threating @chandroji has to go through atm <3

• And this is for you @chandroji.
    May your health go strong like these trees.

• This is a very unusual and interesting place - full of unusual and interesting people. Strangely familiar. Yes, a family. Luv yers all.

• McDMcD
    edited November 2019

@chandroji said:
    P.P.S.
    Where did you found this old photography I made 2013 @McD ? Did I ever posted this here? Cool! 👍

Yes. You uploaded a group of photos on a thread about one of Mike's albums where he used
    your work for his cover art with Design effort by @rs2000 I think. He should be using more of your work to help give his music a little class. You can tell an album by it's cover... good cover? Good music. Bad cover? Don't take it home. Numerous examples prove the case.

Wes Montgomery would have been lost to history without Pete Turner's cover photography:

Or Airto:

"I have a weak back."
    "When did that start?"
    "About a week back."

• To bee or not to bee.... @Telefunky, how the heck did you know ... that is the question.

• @Chandroji I wish you luck and support as you brace yourself for the surgery. Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful photos with us.

• Hope the operation goes well @chandroji - in a similar situation here so understand your apprehension, but good to get things sorted so you can get back to making music again.

• Glad to hear from you and have you back, @chandroji
    And awesome photography work, mate :love:

Not sure if I just didn't care for other releases appwise, but I would keep an eye for Jim Audio's Pure Acid that's on pre-purchase (cheaper than on release) :lol: sorry to contribute to the app addiction

• @LinearLineman said:
    To bee or not to bee.... @Telefunky, how the heck did you know ... that is the question.

Bees are usually hairy all over their body. This imposter has little to no hair on its abdomen.